Author's Note

I did this out of whim. I didn't read the light novel yet or maybe I won't therefore my knowledge is only base in the anime. But worry not because I'm the type of person who do research and a perfectionist. I will do my best to understand each character's personality and behavior so that they remain the same as the original.

It's seinen thus expect the plot to be mess up. I'm not good at handling romance therefore I'll just put that as a spice to the story. I'll focus on progressing the plot and the main character's romantic development will be just my second priority. Lack of experience really is a disadvantage.

I'm a very busy person. Not only writing and doing some arts for my story here in Wattpad, I also have personal life that I needed to take care so don't expect fix and fast update. Reminder for those who still doesn't know me, once I serialized something, I'll definitely make an illustrations to that story. Atleast one illustration per chapter.

The story cover is not mine. I just edited it and I don't have any rights to the said artwork. Credits to its own respective owner. Just to inform you, the story will be written in third perspective view.

If you have any question or suggestion, feel free to tell me and I will consider it. Votes and commenting your thoughts about the story are very welcome and recommended. Please follow me here in Wattpad if you want, as well as my instagram account, amasawakuroneko.

Enjoy reading!