Chapter 1.3: What Was The Feeling Of Saving Someone But Nobody Saves You At All?

"Are you Itsuka Shido?" Ellen asked

"Yeah, that's me. How did you know my name?"

"That's not important anymore. I have been ordered to kill you and so, may I have the honor of taking your life?"

Y/N was dumbfounded on how straightforward Ellen is that she didn't even tried to hide the fact that she's after with his life, but Y/N remained composed.

Both of them tries to gauge each other's movement.

Then, Y/N answered her question carefully while trying to provoke her.

"Sure. I don't mind being killed by a beautiful lady like you but, I doubt you can." Ellen knitted her eyebrows as Y/N shouts, "Zapkhiel!"

A large clock suddenly emerged behind him and a golden clock occured in his left eye.

A flintlock pistol and musket was also appeared in his hands.

Then, he aimed his pistol into his head before pulling the trigger.

"Het!"

Since Y/N doesn't have any life force left to use, he only called two clones, but that was enough for him to turn the situation in his favor.

He doesn't need any power ups like any other protagonist when they're in danger.

A simple tactic is enough.

This is Y/N's method of fighting.

He developed this kind of ability when he was still being trained by Kannazuki, a former captain in AST and now the vice commander of Fraxinus.

In short, Y/N has a lot of experience when it comes to fighting stronger enemies.

This may not be an easy battle for him but winning isn't impossible.

"I see.... Now I understand why Ike wants your head. You're dangerous indeed."

A/N: Just in case you forget, Ike is Westcott's nickname. Ellen and Woodman always called him by that.

[How is Shido dangerous? Isn't it the opposite since he prevents spirits from creating spacequakes by sealing them? Well whatever. That doesn't matter right now.] Y/N thought.

"Before we started, I wanted to tell you something."

"What is it?" She asked.

"Mark my words, our position will be reversed later." Y/N exclaimed confidently but Ellen wasn't interested in the first place so she just ignored his statement off.

"All units, capture Nightmare alive and end Shido's life!"

"Roger that!"

The wizards started to flew towards in their direction while being shot by Y/N's clones.