Chapter 1.4: What Was The Feeling Of Saving Someone But Nobody Saves You At All?

While Y/N and Ellen was confronting, Shido and others was currently facing Westcott and his army of wizards.

Earlier while they're having a discussion for their today's topic, they heard two large explosions coming from the city.

Because of this, the higher ups thought it was a terrorist attack and so the students was immediately ordered to evacuate, but Shido and company remained.

They thought it wasn't just a simple explosion and so they prepared for the worse.

It turns out that DEM is trying to capture Nightmare into their possession.

Shido has a lot of questions to ask but he is more worried about their situation and so instead of asking, Shido and others tries to find their way out of this situation.

"ID: Tobiichi Origami. Deploy CR-Unit!" After transforming, Origami frowned after seeing a certain someone. "Artemisia Bell Ashcroft? What are you doing here?!"

"Did you know her, Origami?" Tohka asked.

"We're not acquainted but I know her due to her fame. She came from SSS. It is an organization in British which is the same to our AST. Artemisia is one of the top five wizards in the entire world so underestimating her is equivalent on throwing your life."

"Kukukuku! Looks like someone study their homework very well."

A tall man with dark ash blond hair, has a pair of sharp dull blue eyes, and has extremely pale skin, wearing a formal jet black suit, suddenly joined their conversation.

"Who are you?" Shido asked.

"Hm? Oh, Takamiya! Long time no see! Don't you remember me? Well, I guess that's understandable. Afterall, the first spirit altered your memories. Then I guess I'll just introduce myself again. My name is Isaac Ray Pelham Westcott. You can call me Westcott if you want. I'm please to see you in good health."

"Takamiya? You know my past?"

"Kuku. Yes, I know it very well. You and your lover. Both of you can be blame to all misfortune happening in this world."

"I don't know what are you talking about but, my surname is not Takamiya anymore. I have been adopted by Itsuka family so I'm currently known by that surname."

"That doesn't matter whether you're Takamiya or Itsuka. What's more important is my goals. Artemisia, time for you to work."

Shido knows that Kotori and the Fraxinus are still on their way so the only thing he needed to do right now is to survive and to buy some time until the reinforcement arrives.

*****

"Phantom? You told me before that you're Tokisaki Kurumi." Y/N exclaimed.

"I lied to you. My name wasn't Tokisaki Kurumi."

"I see.... No wonder why she can't remember me. Afterall, the Tokisaki Kurumi that I met before and the one at the school right now isn't the same person. Now then, should I say long time no see? What do you want from me today?"

"You seems like in hurry so I'll try to make it brief as possible. I came here to give you more power. A power that can annihilate all enemies you encounter."