Chapter 2.2: W-Wait Shido! We Mustn't Do This! I'm Your Little Sister!

Y/N brought Nia to his old apartment

After giving her his clothes to wear, he then started to initiate a conversation.

"First of all, I'll introduce myself. My name is Itsuka Y/N. I know you have a lot of question in your mind right now. I'll give you a chance to ask, but please be reminded to ask one question at a time."

After Nia put the long sleeve he gave, she then sat on his bed comfortably before giving her first question.

"Are you not bothered that there's a beautiful onee-san in front of you wearing only a long sleeve without anything underneath?"

Y/N frowned as he answered.

"To be honest, it is very arousing to me, but I'm an open minded person, not to mention you're not my type."

"Hahahaha! I see! Now it makes sense on why you still didn't assaulted me. Well then, my next question is, do you have a girlfriend or atleast a fiance?"

"Are you insulting me?"

Nia was amused by his reaction which Y/N didn't like.

She laugh loudly for a few seconds and it doesn't took long when she started to calm down.

"Shounen, you're so hilarious! I'm kinda interested to you now."

A/N: Just in case you didn't know, shounen means boy.

"Is that all you want to ask?"

"Nah. I have more but jokes are now done. I want to know, why did you exchange me to that wizard? Is there any reason for you to do such thing?"

Knowing it will took hours to explain everything, Y/N goes to the kitchen and prepare a drink for them.

Nia understood what he was doing and so she waited for him patiently.

"I only have coffee. Is that okay to you?"

She nods in response and so Y/N proceed to put a coffee in the mug and pour a hot water into it from the thermos bottle.

He then carried the mugs together with a small container that has sugar inside with a teaspoon near to it.

After putting a chair in front of her, he offered the coffee he brew to Nia and put a sugar into his beverage base on his ideal preference.

Nia also did the same as she took a sip on her drink.

The flavoursome and aromatic with a balance of sweetness and acidity was making the coffee much more tastier than usual which makes her amaze in a weird way.

"What brand is this coffee? It's so delicious!"

"There are things that is better to left unknown. Afterall, we are not paid to advertise such things. Anyways, the reason why I exchange Mira-san to you is because there is something I want to know. To be more precise, I want to confirm something."