Short Chapter: Why Are You Jealous About Something You Already Have?

After class, the school bell rang signing the start of their break time

While Shido and others started to prepare their lunch, Y/N just sat at his seat quietly while looking at them bitterly.

[Sigh, eating together with two beautiful ladies sure looks fun.]

Not only Y/N looks at them enviously, but also some of their male classmates who also wish to have their own harem.

Shido is currently preoccupied with Tohka and Origami.

As usual, the two of them is fighting again for some stupid reason and Shido tries to calm them down.

When Kurumi noticed his exasperated expression, she asked curiously.

"What's wrong, Y/N-kun?"

"Uh huh? Nothing."

But even though Y/N tries to hide his thoughts from her, Kurumi still understood what's on his mind.

This shows how their relationship grows after all the time they spent together.

"Fu~fu. I see."

"What?"

"Why are you jealous about something you already have?" Y/N tilted his head out of confusion and asked,

"What do you mean?"

"Ara~ara, you already have me, don't you? Or perhaps you forgot it?"

Y/N wasn't able to utter a single word, but as quickly as he could, he immediately composed his self for her to not see his reaction.

"I guess you're right."

Kurumi can't help herself but to giggle after seeing Y/N trying his best to hide his expression.

She then placed her table near him and started to prepare her own lunch.

"Lets eat together, Y/N-kun."

"But I don't have my bento on me."

"Hm? Why?"

"Kotori sucks at cooking and since she wants to improve her skills so that she'll be able to serve a delicious dish to Shido someday, I'm trying to help her, but I didn't know she will let me have her cooking in my bento and so I always eat my lunch at home to prevent stomachache at school."

"That sounds rough. Anyways, if that was the case, then it can't be help. I'll share my lunch to you, though I only have one chopsticks here."

Kurumi smiled at him teasingly and so Y/N responded with a wry smile.

He knows what she's trying to imply.

An indirect kiss.

Kurumi thought Y/N will be embarrassed, but for him, it is just a trivial matter.

[Give me a break.....]

*****

A/N: Just your daily dose of diabetes. After reading this, I feel somewhat lacking. I mean, it lacks impact. It should be romantic but it feels bland for some reason. Lack of romantic experience really is a disadvantage to a writer, sigh. Any advice other than having a girlfriend?

[If you like the chapter, I recommend for you to click the vote button, and comment your thoughts about the story. Please follow me here in Wattpad if you want!]

- 7/5/22
- 478