Chapter 2.3: W-Wait Shido! We Mustn't Do This! I'm Your Little Sister!

Somewhere in Tengu city, Phantom is currently staring at the replica of Sephira Crystal that she gave to Y/N

She made it to observe some changes to his Sephira Crystal.

Sephira is originally just a mass of energy, based on the emotion placed by the first spirit, Takamiya Mio, and it will change into different colors.

Anger creates fierce red, sadness creates a looming blue, regret creates a bottomless deep black, and so on.

Negative emotions makes the Sephira's ability more powerful, but at the same time will increase the number of people needed for the refining process.

Yet everything of this isn't happening to him.

The Sephira Crystal she gave turns red as it shows how he hates everything, but as the time pass, the Sephira Crystal was changing into black.

The fierce red color was now becoming a crimson red and will eventually become black if the changes continue.

This is the first time something like this happened and so the Phantom pique it's interest.

With his ability to collect negative emotion, the Sephira Crystal will be refined even more until it ripe and can be harvest in a given time.

Also, Y/N's Sephira Crystal isn't included on Tree of Life in Kabbalah.

Everything about him is peculiar.

As if the laws of life doesn't applied to him, nor recognized him as he existed.

The Phantom became more confused as she think even more deeply through the subject.

Questions piled up in her mind.

[Why everything until now, he is the only one has a different outcome? What could be the reason on why his Sephira Crystal changing? If his Sephira Crystal isn't included on Tree of Life in Kabbalah, then what and who is he?]

Mysteries are getting more and more deeper yet no answer can be found, and so she decided to shrugged her thoughts, and proceed on what she was about to do.

Befitting to his characteristic, the Sephira Crystal was called as Cerebro by her.

A/N: Cerebro is a Hebrew word for wits. The synonyms for wits is cunning, smart, intelligent, etc.

It is a Sephira Crystal that isn't included on Tree of Life in Kabbalah.

A weird entity that orbits around the whole Sephira Tree and no one can ever recognize.