Chapter 3.7: Conspiracy In The Shadows Are Always Shrouded In Mystery

A/N: Updating chapter takes time because I'm doing illustrations for it, so I'm thankful for your patience

In just a matter of second, the place suddenly turn cold, shivering my limbs, as the storm hail ice. The dense mist scattered around are suffocating, making each of my breath deep. What we are facing is a complete different person, not the Yoshino we knew. Her pristine white lucid hair was once an azure, and her bluish pair of eyes has turned bloody red, empathizing the wrath in her face that once pacifist.

Despite being cold, she's only wearing minimum amount of clothes, making most of her skin expose. A rabbit like hood with a huge button placed above is present at the top of her head. Her evil grin with her eye patch covering the eye in her right has made her look villainess. The dark mist shrouding around her, as well as the ferocious beast lurking beside made her more absolutely terrifying to face with.

 The dark mist shrouding around her, as well as the ferocious beast lurking beside made her more absolutely terrifying to face with

A/N: I apologize if the illustration looks goofy. I don't have any intention to make an effort in the first place as I'm just trying to hone my skills even more, but if you're interested seeing the real deal, you may follow me to my other social media platforms or look at my Artbook that I published here in Wattpad.

My instinct was screaming at me to run as fast and far as I could, but my body failed to listen. My knees froze terrified, eyes stare disbelief, skin shiver in fear, but then I realized it wasn't because I'm afraid.

"Di... E..."

A/N: Shi... Ne...

Part of our body turn solid ice the moment she uttered a word brokenly, rendering us to move. A huge sharp ice glaciers created a large sets of wall behind. The freezing breeze gave me chills to the bone.

"Haha... So at the end, you're not able to beat your own fate," Despite struggling to breathe, having the same fate as I do, the Sister managed to express those words. Unfortunately, I don't understand what she mean, nor whom those words for. "Just as what the prophecy told us. Shinigami, what are you going to do now?"