Chapter 1.1: What Was The Feeling Of Saving Someone But Nobody Saves You At All?

As the strong wind blew upon them, clouds began to accumulate in the sky

It doesn't took long when the rain started to fall.

The fog from the barrier was also getting thicker and thicker as the time pass so Y/N couldn't afford to drag their battle for too long.

Afterall, he knows what it cost for using Zapkhiel.

The stronger power you use or weapon you wield, the higher or dangerous the compensation is.

"Aleph!" After Y/N shoot himself with his flintlock pistol, a musket appeared in his left hand, aimed it to Kurumi, and pulled the trigger. "Bet!"

Kurumi knows more than anyone else what capabilities Zapkhiel had and so she quickly dodge the bullet fully knowing what will happen if it hits her.

"Kihihihi! Aleph! Bet!"

This time, Kurumi is the one who attacked.

Since Y/N shot himself with Aleph earlier, a special bullet that will increase your movement speed, he easily evaded her attack.

He then ran around so that he could not be an easy target for her.

Shido got enough with them and so he shouted,

"You two! Please stop this already! There's no good will happen if you kill each other!" Unfortunately, the two was too immense in their fight and didn't hear what Shido said so he decided to try different approach. "If you're not going to stop, I'll kill myself!"

This makes Kurumi frown.

"Then do it."

Kurumi was distracted by Shido and so Y/N use this chance to kill her.

He aimed his musket on her and blasted her head off.

What happened to Kurumi is comparable to a watermelon being squashed by a huge hammer or a head being runned by a truck.

Her head was completely gone and blood was spilling out from her neck.

It was very gruesome to the point that Shido vomits in front of the corpse.

But unlike him, Y/N just looked at the corpse slightly trembling.

That's because he knows what he is doing.

"Y-Y/N! Why did you k-kill her?! You just murdered someone you know?!"

"Calm down Shido! She isn't dead yet!"

"Huh?! What are you talking about?! Can't you see her corpse lying in here?!"

"There's no point on looking at that lifeless body. It's just her clone."

"A c-clone?"

As soon as he uttered those words, the corpse dissolve into shadows.

Then, multiple hands appeared below Y/N and drag him inside his own shadow.