Prologue

Another normal day in Raizen High School, everyone seems doing what they usually do everyday

Chatting with their friends, laughing together with their classmates and peers.

This sight pleases Y/N's eyes and so he entered the room positively.

Seating at his chair, Y/N look at his seatmate next to him and greeted with a gentle smile on his face.

"Good morning Shido. Popular as always, huh."

"Good morning too, Y/N. Well, a lot of things happened this morning so...."

"Yeah, I know. That's seems what it looks like."

Right now, Tohka and Origami was clinging on Shido's arms as they look each other with hostility.

This kind of situation was rather normal for them and they already have been used to it, so both of them can't help theirselves, but to smile bitterly as they watch the situation unfold.

"I'm quite curious on what happened, but I guess it's better for me to not know anything, or else something troublesome might happen again."

*****

"Before we started our lesson for today, I have a little announcement for you, my dear students. For some reason, we are suddenly getting an exchange student for this year. I ask you to treat her nicely." Then, their homeroom teacher looked at the door and said, "You may now come in."

The door slowly opened and a girl with stunning beauty appeared.

She has a pearly white skin and has a long black hair.

Her right eye is red tinted while her left eye is covered with bangs due to some circumstances.

She entered the classroom and walked at the front with elegance that astonished most of the students inside.

"Introduce yourself."

After picking up a chalk and wrote a four kanji characters at the board, she then faced the class and said,

"Hello class, my name is Tokisaki Kurumi. I'm please to meet you all. From now on, I'll be your classmate so I hope to get along with you all." She said as she slightly bow to them.

Not only pretty but also a well mannered, that's what most of them thought.

"Miss Kurumi is new here in this school and doesn't know the ins and outs yet. She's still not familiar around so it would be great if someone would volunteer to take her for a stroll later."

More than half raised their hands vigorously hoping one of them will be able to have some time alone with her.

Not only boys but also girls are not an exemption.