Chapter 2.4: W-Wait Shido! We Mustn't Do This! I'm Your Little Sister!

A/N: I don't know if you guys have high tolerance or my story is just bland, but just in case, I want to warn you about a gruesome scene that will be mentioned later

As the young girl walk through the alleys of Tengu city together with her parents, she saw a young boy searching for something in a pile of garbage.

Due to her delicate heart, the young girl approached him without any hesitation nor worry about her safety.

The beggar looked at him with his dead eyes, full of suspicion before she asked.

"Hey, what are you doing there?"

Then the young boy answered.

"S-searching..... For f-food."

"In that pile of garbage?" He nods in response.

"What's your name?"

The beggar hesitated to answer her at first, but eventually did so after.

"I d-don't..... K-know my name....."

"Really? Where are your parents?"

"I-in our house."

"Ehh? Then what are you doing here? You should be on your home eating a decent food there."

Because of her innocent mind, the young girl doesn't understood what she just asked.

As a parent, they explained to the young girl his situation.

Since she is smart despite her age, the young girl understood what they said and so she didn't pursue that matter anymore.

"My name is Tobiichi Origami. For now, I'll call you Murasaki-kun since your eyes are purple." She said.

A/N: Murasakino is a Japanese word for purple.

"Want to join us for a meal? Of course, the treat is ours."

Although the young boy is suspicious at them, since he is already at the egde of his limits, he didn't care the risk anymore and joined them on a lunch.

That's just how desperate he is.

*****

When Y/N return to the pool, Kurumi asked.

"What was that call about?"

"Are you curious?"

"Yes. So, what was it?"

"Rei-san called saying they need me right now in Fraxinus due to some urgent matter. I already sent someone there so no need to worry."

"Someone? You mean a clone? Didn't I told you to not use your Reiryoku anymore?"

"It's an urgent matter so it's fine to use it just this time. Also, knowing many guys will flock on you once I'm gone, I can't just leave you guys alone here. You're making me worried."