Chapter 1.5: What Was The Feeling Of Saving Someone But Nobody Saves You At All?

By Kotori's command, Kurumi and Mana is now on the way to save Y/N

As they travel through the sky, a very large spacequake suddenly appeared in Y/N's direction destroying 1/5 part of the city.

Everything was too sudden.

The two of them wasn't able to act for a while due to shock as they scan the whole area that became ruins in just a blink of an eye.

"W-what happened?! A spirit?! Where?!" Mana asked consecutively due to confusion and so Kurumi tried to calm her down.

"Mana-san, try to analyze things calmy. For now, what important is to save Y/N-kun. We can just deal this problem later."

"Y-you're right. Lets priorities Nii-san first before others."

"Ara~ara. Do you now consider Y/N-kun as your elder brother?"

"Nii-sama's brother is also my brother. A simple as that."

"Kihihihi! If you say so."

A/N: In case you guys are confused, Nii-sama is what Mana called to Shido. On the other hand, Mana called Y/N as Nii-san.

After their short banters, both of them continued their search for Y/N.

*****

After Y/N strangle Adeptus 5 to death, he then throw her corpse in ground like a trash.

When Ellen saw this, she frowned.

Afterall, even though that person is a traitor, she is still her former comrade whom she trusted her life in death before.

Y/N just stayed where he is while looking at the lifeless corpse with a blank expression.

He didn't move nor utter a single word.

Then, Y/N's appearance was changed into an Astral Suit and a spacequake suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Y/N as the epicenter of the spacequake, Ellen was affected by the impact.

Thanks to her barrier, she was barely survived, but the damaged she took isn't that small and enough for her to consider retreat even a person as prideful as her.

"G-guh.... A spacequake? Why now? Don't tell me, someone was awakened into a spirit again? If so, then who?" After pondering for a bit, Ellen was able to reach an answer with only small information she have. "Itsuka Shido. The only one that is capable of releasing Astral Suit is the spirits. I should already suspected him when he started flying towards us earlier. Afterall, normal human can't do such things. But base on the information we have on him, there's a very low chance of this happening."