Short Chapter: Tokisaki-san Likes Kitten?

Y/N and Kurumi is currently having a walk on the city after school when he suddenly received a call from Reine

<Hello, Rei-san? Do you need something?>

<It's about the information you asked.>

<I see. And so, what is it?>

<It seems that Kurumi likes cats specially kittens.>

<Tokisaki-san likes kitten? That's unexpected but cute.>

<Well, I gave what you asked. I'll be going now. Good luck.>

<Thank you.>

After ending the call, Kurumi then asked out of curiosity.

"Who's that?"

"It's Rei-san. She just updated me about the surroundings. Afterall, I can't let you put in danger again like just what happened last time. Anyways, want to go in a cat cafe before we head home?"

"C-cat?!"

"Yup, cats. So, what do you say?"

Although she hesitated at first, she eventually accepted his invitation later as she fidgets her body.

"W-well.... If you insist....."

[Her feelings is written all over her face.]

*****

As soon as the two entered the shop, the cats immediately jumped on her feet as they stick their fur unto her.

"W-wow! Y/N-kun, they like me!"

Kurumi kneel down and started to cuddle them one by one.

As he watches her playing with the cats, Y/N smiled gently.

At first, he is pleased to see Kurumi having fun, but as the time pass without him getting any attention from her, Y/N started to pout at the corner.

To ease his loneliness, he decided to get a cat ear in the cabinet located near the counter and put it on his head, and acted like a cat to seek some of her attention.

"H-hey Tokisaki-san, this cute cat here wants y-your affection, nya~."

But opposite to what he expected, Kurumi just looked at him for a second and ignored him before she continued playing with them.

[Shit! I lost to a mere cat! I want to lick those fingers too, damn it! Why do always an antagonist like me can't have our own fanservice!]

As he grovel on the floor in disappointed, a clerk called him out of concern.

"Sir? SIR?!"

"Hm? Oh! Can I buy those kittens?"

"Eh? But sir, those are not for sale!"

After the clerk said such things, Y/N was about to gave up buying those pets, but after looking at Kurumi who seems happily playing with those kittens, Y/N changed his mind and insisted even more.

"I.....! Want......! Those.....! Kittens!"

*****

A/N: Can you guess what reference did I used?

[If you like the chapter, I recommend for you to click the vote button, and comment your thoughts about the story. Please follow me here in Wattpad if you want!]

- 8/25/22
- 458