38 | a dance between two

a/n - ITS TIME BIATCHES. HOLD ONTO YO TITTIES

i finished this chapter quite sooner than i expected, so because of that, i thought it would be nice if youse got a slightly earlier chapter !!

• • • • • •

With a gentle push backwards, Aurora's hands clamped over Valerie's waist as she continued to place consistent kisses along her jaw, all the way up to her lips, making the girl follow her pressing hand that make them switch positions whilst she maintained the rhythm of her impatient kisses.

Aurora, who now stood on both feet, drove Valerie onto the desk, skilfully opening her legs to make room for her own intruding body.

"So eager." Pushing Aurora back, Valerie leaned both of her hands behind her as she felt herself slicken under the woman's heated stare. "What happened to going to bed?"

"Oh, shut up." Aurora mocked as she removed her glasses, placing it somewhere behind where Valerie sat on the desk. "You knew what you were doing."  Once more, Aurora drank in the brunette's bronzed figure, seeing that the jumper she had given was bunched around the beginning of her thighs, and the borrowed shorts were evidently, not used. "... And it worked. Congrats."

Noticing her wandering stare, Valerie couldn't help but smile. "What can I say? I like getting what I want."

Aurora leans in a little closer, her lips grazing onto Valerie's ever-so slightly. "I suppose this is what I deserve for giving into a brat like you?"

"Don't act so high and mighty." The brunette watched as Aurora stood between her legs in bare silence, seeing the light curl in her lip slowly develop into a cruel smile once she begun to delicately nip the shell of the woman's ear. "Whether you'll admit it or not, you've wanted this to happen since the lodge." She whispered, finding the joy in the woman's silence. "I saw the way you looked at me. Especially at the tournament... You've always been so needy for me."

Valerie leans back to meet Aurora's eyes, and the look the woman returned felt like it could melt the brunette's insides into a pile of slurry.

"That may be true, but don't think you aren't the same for me." Maintaining her stare, Aurora then proceeding to hook a hand onto Valerie's waist, the other, deviously sliding under her jumper, making the girl flinch at the feeling of the woman's fingertips brush in an upwards motion towards her upper chest. Feigning for more contact, Aurora watched as Valerie arched her back a little more, leaning into the woman's gentle touch. "I see the look you give me when I'm with him. Its adorable seeing you so competitive with a man that could never give me what you supply."

"Good. Keep it that way." Blush rising to her cheeks, Valerie hooked a hand into the woman's hair, pushing her forward to meet her own awaiting lips in the middle.

Guiltily, Aurora relished the feeling of Valerie's lips on hers as she continued to trace lines on the girl's toned stomach, reaching to cup the girl's clothed breasts beneath her jumper.

Lips falling open, Aurora allowed her lips to explore further than just the brunette's lips. Placing rough kisses all the way down her jaw, all the way to her neck, Aurora nibbled at the skin just above her collarbone, teething on the brunette's flesh until she was satisfied with the vibrant exhibit of an after-mark.

From above, Valerie leaned her head back in bliss, hands falling from the woman's shoulders as her hands mindlessly untucked the woman's polo from under her skirt. "You're making it more difficult to think when you do that."

With her free hand, the woman gripped Valerie's bare thigh, pushing it a little further out. "Things are only about to get more difficult from here onwards.. So I suggest you pick now. Here, or the bedroom?"