SCENE NINE. whispering calls

and the girl laid on her bed. radio playing softly in the background. hearing the tv from the living room. when she heard it. almost a whisper. but she heard it. 

"piper" called again and she sat up from the bed, looking around her room to find where the noise had come from. but there was no sign of life.

"piper." it called again, looking towards the door. swearing it came from that direction as she lifted from the bed. thankful she was wearing socks or her feet would be cold due to the hard floor. her door slightly ajar, which was definitely not open before. 

"follow me." whatever it was whispered, and like it was some kind of order she did.stepping into the empty house to find it well empt, her mother snoring on the sofa with the tv still playing. when it suddenly glitched to static, the lights flickered lightly. confusion etched on her features as she spotted a shadow standing at the window, running off once she noticed it. and she was done, running back to her room in fear. hoping hermum was smart enough to lock the doors before she had fallen asleep. slamming her door shut behind her. pressed against it listening into the house. she was scared. no. she was terrified. till she felt it, the cold late night gust of wind blowing into her room. the smell of cigarettes was much stronger but there was another smell. rotting. a rotting smell. turning to find a boy sitting on her bed. a cigarette loose in his lips as he grinned. he was rather attractive but he was strange and in her house. and the smell, it made her want to gag.

"i don't know who are you are, but get the fuck out of my house." she ordered, still pressed against the door as he began to stand. flicking his cigarette onto the floor at his feet. 

"i know who you are though, piper parker." he grinned one more time, her eyebrows furrowed slightly in confusion. who the fuck was this person? he wore some kind of life gaurd uniform, that was splattered in a weird thick bubbling substance. 

"i'll call the cops, get out." she ordered me to pull something from her pocket. face crumbling as she realised it was only a lighter.

"oh piper, little white insults. how about we go for a ride, princess?" he smiled taking another step, reaching for her and she ducked under him, kicking the back of his leg as she passed. so now he fell into the door and she stood at her bed. 

"i would rather die, get out of my house." she ordered pointing at the window once more time. she was so fucking scared but she wouldn't let him know that.

"well if you're offering and harrington's princess. the name's billy, remember it. you'll be screaming." and that grin split wider over his face, turning into some kind of monster. the girl not even reacting to his comments as black liquid spilling over his lips filling his eyes and he charged at her. feeling his hand rip into the skin of her hip as it faded to nothing.