SCENE TWENTY FOUR. torment of three

and the light beside the box atop the screen flickered on, the two who were sitting on the floor were quick to stand as the sounds of a door opening could be heard. only then realising what was happening. those sick bastards. and then came the hum of a girl as she awoke, heavy footsteps of guards slipping into her room.

"обыщите ее"
"search her"

and the girl's cries echoed through their room as the men charged at her. hands reaching out to grab her. feeling their hands grasping at her clothes pulling and tugging. like they were searching for something. the gun. the gun that was still sandwiched between her boobs under her top.

"no, no, no. please don't." she cried as one of the man's hands traced over her chest. steve slammed his fists against the door as her screaming echoed in their room from the box. making them listen to her cries. robin quickly placed her hands over her ears as the girl cried out in horror. she couldn't handle it. from the girl's cries to steve's screaming for her.

"найти эту ключ-карту"
"find that keycard."

and they nodded, continuing with their search, up her hips down her thighs.touching her as if she was nothing but a doll, something that was made to be toyed with. she felt sick, bile rising in her throat but no desire to barf on the floor. weak. she was weak.

"please, i don't have anything." she cried, trying to crawl away. digging their nails into ehr skin as they dragged her back to them, screaming and crying as they tore at her clothes. feeling her skin growing warm under their rough touches, skin would soon bruise in finger shaped marks.

"leave her a fucking alone!" steve screamed, watching his fists go bloody as he banged on the door. she was trapped in there, screaming out for him. and he could do absolutely nothing without it. he could imagine her, red faced and teary eyed. shaking. and he couldn't even help her. his hair was sticking to his forehead and he could hear robin's soft whimpers behind him. he wished he had told her to run. for both of them. to get out and be safe. just as long as they were safe he wouldn't mind being stuck alone.

and her shirt was ripped down the front. her chest appearing, the gun now visible between them. and he grinned, pulling it as they threw her to the ground once more. her shirt was ripped so you could see her chest. but not her hips. where the markings were to rapidly heat up once more as she let herself grow weak.

"не убивай ее, просто сделай ей больно"
"don't kill her, just hurt her"

and the hits came, questioning but she couldn't hear a thing. all she could hear was steve screaming and punching his fists at the door. she let it happen, she didn't fight back. her mind was silent, no voices screaming at her. only steve. she could feel her eyes getting heavier as she started to grow lighter, feeling the blood starting to pool under her. the bruises would soon form over her skin. her lip no doubt busted and all she could smell was that metallic scent of blood all she could taste was the irony red liquidas she drifted off.

"взять мальчика"
"get the boy"

is all she could hear as she felt herself finally drift off. the sounds of steve crying out for her fading into nothing. and she was at peace, even if it were only for a moment. and steve was grabbed by the guards. who were quick to tie his hands up before he could charge at any of them. the doors were open, robin able to see the lump of the girl in the room in front of them. and she cried. no. steve being dragged into the same blood covered room she had just been in. thrashing as he tried to reach out for the girl being dragged. being dragged as if she were nothing but a sack of spuds. and she didn't even twitch. her eyes were closed, steve couldn't help but notice how peacefuls he looked, as if she was only asleep.

"she better be a fucking alive or so god help me i'll fucking kill you! all of you!" he screamed as he was hit again. feeling his blood dribbling down his nose. reminding him of the puddle of the blood on the floor. the red painting the grey floor. and he was smacked again, spitting blood onto the floor.

"that one stung." he mumbled as he remained doubled over.

"who do you work for?"

"scoops ahoy! scoops ahoy. '' he repeated and then came a punch to the gut.

"look at my outfit! you think i'd just wear this? think i'm a spy in a sailor's uniform?" and it came again, another punch to the gut, more blood spilling over his lips as he cried. piper had been through this, but he had seen her ripped shirt. hers had been worse.

"i already told you, i told you before. my delivery didn't come.my friends and i thought that it was left at the loading dock. so we went into the room and then it turned into an elevator. and then we dropped and the next thing we're in this wonderful facility. i swear to god nobody knows about us. nobody saw us. you could just let us go, all right? and i'm not gonna tell anyone about this, okay? but please, please just tell me she is okay." he begged, feeling himself grow weaker, but he couldn't help think of her.

"she is dead."

"no, no, no." steve cried. head falling fowards, tears beading at his eyes.

"yes."

"fuck you.fuck all of you." steve screamed, thrashing in the chair as the men got closer to him. and the hit to his skull came. knocking him to the side. a trail of blood following. but he no longer seemed to care. dead. she couldn't be. maybe he was only saying it thinking he'd change his mind about lying. he couldn't get it out of his mind. his piper lying there in the pile of blood. and he was grabbed being dragged to another room but he didn't bother fighting back. he couldn't, there was no point. not anymore.

"get your hands of me!'' robin screamed as a door banged oen. two people being dragged into a room. a room that resembled a hospital room. a hospital room with a patient on the bed. robin quickly noted piper's features as she was thrown to the ground. landing beside the boy who was completely knocked out on the floor. face covered in blood.

"steve. steve. piper. please." she cried bringing herself to her knees, kneeling over the unresponsive boy as the door opened. man in officers uniform walking in.heavy footsteps and the jingle of the gun on his hip.

"what did you do to them? what did you do!" she was quick to ask as he stopped before her. only for his hand to strike across her face, bring her back down as she let out a cry.

"put them in the chairs." the russian mumbled and the men were quite following his orders. dragging the pair into chairs before the bed where the ill looking girl laid. robin crying out for steve to wae u/

"what did you do!" she screamed again as they started to tie the two teenagers into the chair. wrapping the belts tightly around her as she tried to fight back. constantly throwing looks to the girls whichshe wanted was strapped to the bed too, but only by her hands. and the officer walked up to steve, grabbing a fistful of his hair and making him look up at him.

"don't touch him. steve? steve. can you hear me?'' robin started to ask, leaning her head backwards onto the boy's shoulder. seeing the lump of the girl in the chair bed.

"i think your friends need a doctor. good thing, we have the very best." the officer spoke as he dropped steve's chin, his head falling forwards once again. still knocked out as robin huffed, shuffling as he made his way over to her. leaning down to look in her eyes so they were face to face. spit.

"you're going to regret that, little bitch." he mumbled, wiping the spit from his cheek before ordering one of the doctors in russian.

"bastards. let us out of here, let us out!" robin screamed as he motioned for his men to follow him out of the room. the men in green quickly followed, flooding out of the room as she screamed out for them. leaving her in a room with a dead looking girl and a knocked out boy.