SCENE FOURTEEN. nancy? piper.

steve emerges from his shower. the cloud of stemay following him. fuck he looked so hot. hair damp and unstyled for once so it hung over his eyes. fuck it, she decides, reaching up to fist a hand in his damp hair, smashing their lips together. he makes a surprised little noise that has her grinning against his mouth, nipping at his bottom lip to coax out another similar whimpering sound. he kisses sloppy, the warmth of the shower still cooling off, but he makes up for it with enthusiasm, breathing heavy through his nose as he angles her head back to deepen the kiss. pushing him backwards towards the bed. straddling him as the continued to make out. she can already feel him hard against her, grinding the tent of his jeans up and down her stomach as he moans and whines into her mouth. it's hot, not the noises that she had expected from steve harrington. his lips fall slack and she kisses past them, swiping her tongue over his jaw just to feel his body shudder.

she fumbled with his jeans, popping the button and unzipping them with haste. he gasps as she reach into his briefs and pulls out his dick, fonce again flushed and sticky with precum. she strokes his cock, breaking the kiss to watch his face as she wipes her thumb along the cherry red tip. much like his lips.

he looks so pretty, eyes clenched shut, flushed head to toe. his free hand gripping tight at his sheets. she trails her fingers up under his shirt, pushing at it until it’s bunched up above his pecs. he boy incident grabbing it with his teeth. pulling it further up. he has a hand pressed loosely to his mouth, vaguely muffling the whimpering moans, even if they were muffled by the shirt in his teeth. the noises he makes as she touches him is so hot, his hips rocking back and forth with her movements. she feel his cock twitch in her hand and quickly pull away.

“why did you stop?” he whines, what the fuck, that was hot.  brow furrowed and jaw hanging slack as he stares down at her shocked. she had edged him. watching as she made quick work of her own shorts. stradling the boy once more. it’s a lot to take all at once, and he gives her no time to adjust before he begins to buck into her fast and brutal, biting down on his hand to muffle his own noises while you moan and cry out above him. meeting his hip truths upwards, rolling hips. writing her own name. the noises he was making. oh god. the sound of skin on skin and panting fills the air. their first time had been slow, lovely. but since then. it was different. fast, hot, very steve like. hookups. they were starting to feel like only hookups. but she loved steve. the both of them come almost simultaneously, steve filling her up with his cum as he finishes with a nearly silent, squeaking whine. ha as if, this man was loud. he moaned. a name. a name she couldn't quite grab from the white hot fury. but little did she know it was not her name. it was nancy's.

"i love you nancy." and all she could think about as she drifted of to sleep was that fact. once steve had returned with a rag, he noticed what he had done. the name. but the girl in his bed was in fact not nancy. it was piper. his piper?