SCENE EIGHT. first times

they were laid on piper's bed, as usual. some disney movie playing in the background. she could feel the soft cotton beneath one of her legs, the other stretched across the handsome man below her. his warmth was calming, he was like an oven. and she always seemed to be cold lately. but she could have sworn she was in heaven. the smell of hairspray, vanilla and cologne mingled around him, inviting. a soft kiss to her head brought her back, looking down at the boy who she was currently hugging.

"you're staring." he commented, those pretty lips upturning into a smile as she was quick to look away, eyes watching the tv once more. peter was currently trying teaching the kids to fly. before his fingers were on her chin, pulling her face back to his.

"what's the matter princess?" he questioned, her gaze looking with his once more, brown eyes which lit up with the candle light of her lampshade. making his brown eyes look almost honey coloured.

"nothing, and don't call me princess. that's so weird." she spat, yet she couldn't help the smile lighting her face. which only sparked his own once more.

"you love it though. but come on." watching her cheeks twinge a slight pink, and instead she didn't give me an answer, just merely leaned down slightly. pressing her lips to those cherry one once more. unable to help herself, her fingers lifted to his hair. fingers twisting in the soft brown hair. giving a slight pull as she tested the waters, hearing the boy mumble against her lips. his own fingers lifted to her cheek, cupping at slightly as he ran his thumb along the girls cheek. as if playing dot to dot with the summer freckles. before pulling back.

"piper." he spoke softly and she shook her head.

"mhm don't say anything." she added pressing her lips to his once more, their bodies melting against one another, minus the clothes between them. and he kissed her, hard. before allowing him to trail the kiss down her neck as she leaned against the pillows.

"can i?" he asked stopping at the hem of her shirt and she nodded. the boys fingers slowly lifting the red tank top up the girls and then her chest. before throwing it onto the floor which where the pile of clothes would soon grow. he leaned back and just observed the girl below him, she was beautiful. like the women in those old paintings in museums. her skin was sunkissed from the day at the lake, the freckles stretched against the skin of the girls chest. round black cups filled with breast. he leaned down to press the softest skin to the flesh. but then there was the scars on her hips. where the skin had be torn, ripped by the mind flayers mouth. but it only made the girl more beautiful, she was strong. stronger then him no doubt.

"are you sure?" he questioned, looking back up at her. and she nodded once more. but he didn't make another movement. he needed words.

"i'm more then sure steve." she murmured lifting from the sheets to grasp the material of his green jumper. lifting it up from him, and now both only wore trousers. chests reveled to the other. and she didn't seem to mind the hair on his chest. it was manly. handsome. god he was handsome. the hawkins pretty boy. everyone fancied him. and she was included. but he wanted her. and it lit something inside her. which how she found herself strandling the boy, both wearing only pants. the bare skin of her thigh on his own jean covered thigh. leaning down to press the soft kiss down his snail trail. unbuttoning the man's jeans, finding the heart printed boxers.

"steve?" she mumbled looking at those boxers before looking up at the boy with amused eyes.

"shut up, they were a gift." he grumbled picking up one of the girls teddies, a bear. soup. using it to cover his face in embarrassment.

"no, they're... cute." she added, pulling the teddy away and pressing a kiss to the mans cherry lips. the girls giggling making a smile lit onto his own face. she dipped her head into his neck, grazing her teeth along the boy's pale collarbone's. adding a kiss to every freckle and mole she came across. pulling down the man's boxers and his cock sprung out. the tip red and leaking slightly. her own hands reaching over her shorts, steve noticed how aggressive shaking.

"piper, what's wrong?" steve was quick to ask, reaching forward to grab her hands. holding the shaking hands in his own. she looked terrified.

"nothing i'm fine." she commented, trying to pull her hands from steve's. but he wouldn't let go.

"please tell me what's wrong?"

"i don't know what i'm doing." oh. oh. and it clicked. piper was a virgin. piper had spent so long trying to change from who she used to be, she had forgotten all about the teenage stuff.

"want me to show you?" he whispered, letting go of her hands as he wiped away the tear that had fallen from her cheek. she didn't even know why she was crying. and she nodded. pressing her lips to his once more.

"in words baby." he added, smirking brightly. he was dick. but she couldn't hel the smile lifting onto her face as he laid her back onto the bed.

"please." she murmured, feeling his lips against the scared skin of her hips. she couldn't help the small mumble as he ran his lips against the sensitive skin.

"steven." she soat, he sure as hell was taking his sweet time. feeling his giggle as he made quick work of her short, re pulling his boxers down. the red ti on display once more and she couldn't help the moan. spitting on his hand before pumping himself a few times.

"you're disgusting." she commented as he lined himself at her vagina. leaning back down to capture her lips in his as he pushed their hips together. the girl moaning into his mouth. giving a grunt as he did so. they both groan, steve draping himself over her, propped up on his hands as he slides into her. his hair falling over his face. it was piper's first time, and he didn't want to rush it. but he so desperately wanted to just slam into her until all she could say was his name. mumbling it, over and over. all for him. but for now, he was slow. loving. soft touches and gentle kisses as he softly thrust into her. both soon chasing highs but keeping his soft pace.

"i love you." she cried as she felt that white hot feeling wash over her. sending hot sparks to her core. grunting once more as he came to his own high. grunting as he came, using one hand to push away his hair. the other still grasping the sheets beside her head. but he never repeated those words. he went to, he wanted too.but they caught on his tongue. sweaty bodies slumping against the another.

"i love you." she mumbled again, letting the warmth of steve and her sheets invite her into a slumber.

-

also this is the first smut i have ever written so i know it may not be good. but ayo. anyways thank you all so muchh for 35k reads. i love all of you, emma <3