Chapter 16

It's been about a month since I've told Arya the news, she took it surprisingly well

It's been about a month since I've told Arya the news, she took it surprisingly well. I thought she would've ran away, but she stayed and I'm glad.

The first few days after I told her the news were quiet, she was trying to warm up to everything, seeing guards around all the time, finally understanding where I've been disappearing to when I have a work emergency.

We've been spending way more time together now, either we sleep at hers or we stay over at mine but she much prefers to stay at my place.

"Adey," I heard her sleepy voice behind me.

I turned around and saw her wrapped in a blanket looking at me. This is one thing I will never get tired of. Just having her around and being close to her.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"I woke up and didn't see you so I came looking for you, what are you making?" She asked as she got closer.

"French toast, bacon and eggs."

When she got close enough for me to reach her, I went in for a quick kiss.

"Adriano I have morning breath," She tries to dodge my kiss. I gently grabbed her neck and positioned my thumb and index finger along her jawline. I turned her head toward mine and kissed her.

"Don't dodge my kisses," I said simply. "I don't care about your morning breath."

"Yes sir, I'll be right back,"

I gave her another kiss before she went back upstairs. I carried on finishing up breakfast, once I was done, I made our plates and set them on the table.

"Face brushed, teeth washed and ready to eat." She announced as she came back downstairs. I chuckled at her silliness as I poured the orange juice into the cup. "How was your sleep?"

"Peaceful, as it always is with you," I answered.

"You're giving me too much credit,"

"I'm just telling the truth Arya," She gave a smile that didn't really reach her eyes.

"You look so good," She walked over to me and ran her hand down my chest and stopped above the waistband of my sweats. I almost lost it when she kissed my each one of my abs.

"Unless you're trying to get fucked on this table, I suggest you don't start something you can't finish sweetheart." Her eyes were focused on the tent in my sweats.

"Who says I can't finish it?"

Oh?

She winked at me, sat down and started eating. I, on the other hand was left in heat. A cold shower would definitely be needed after breakfast.

It was getting harder and harder to resist my little butterfly. As she sat across from me wearing her matching silk shorts and spaghetti top, I thought about all the possible positions I could have her in.

"What? Do I have something on my face?"

"No pretty girl,"

"Then what?"

"Just thinking about how good you'll look taking all of me,"

Her eyes got wide and she started looking at her plate like it was the most interesting thing in the world. I didn't miss the smile that she fought so hard to keep off her face. She's such an angel.

"I'm sure I'll look just as pretty," She said with her gaze still on her plate.

"Don't be shy, because I'm sure you won't be when you're gripping the sheets and screaming my name. Now eyes on me and say that again."

"I'm sure I'll look just as pretty," She held my gaze.

"Such a good girl," I was satisfied.

We finished eating our breakfast and I was still planning on taking a cold shower after this. The sexual tension was thick and Arya was squirming and avoiding eye contact at all cost.

She brought both our dishes over to sink and began washing them. I noticed she was trying to distract herself.

I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She instantly relaxed and melted in my arms. I kissed her shoulder and I felt her shiver.

I noticed she was finding every little thing to do so she wouldn't have to face me.

She's nervous.

I decided to give her some time. I placed another kiss on her shoulder and headed up the stairs.

My dick was begging to be set free. I stripped out of my clothes and hopped in the shower. I turned on the cold water and let it run down my body. After 10 minutes, my dick was still stiff as a rock.

I grabbed the base and got to work, Arya heavy on my mind. I thought about how her round plump lips would feel wrapped around my dick. How her small hands felt as she ran her hand down my chest, her lips as she kissed each of my abs. My mind became clouded with lust filled thoughts and images of the dark skinned queen that's in my kitchen.

My breathing got erratic once I came close to my climax. With a grunt, I came shortly after. I lean forward and put my unoccupied arm on the wall to hold myself up.

It's been two months and I'm falling hard for this woman. We haven't even had sex yet, which is a first, and I'm in no rush. I wouldn't want a relationship just based on sex with her, I want her heart.

I finished my shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I took a smaller one and walked into the bedroom while drying my hair. Arya was lying on her side, focusing on her phone. Once she felt my presence she faced me.

"Hi, beautiful." I continued to dry my hair and walked closer to the bed.

She just continued to stare at me. She took her bottom lip into her mouth and I felt my erection growing again. She got off the bed and stood in front of me. She traced my arms, and abs. The lust in her eye was stronger than it was earlier.

She kept her eyes on mine, the look she was giving me was made my dick twitch under the towel.

"I want you," She said in a sultry seductive voice.