Chapter 21

Two Weeks Later

Two Weeks Later

"I miss you amor." Adriano said and he caressed my leg.

Adriano and I were sitting in the couch, my legs were on his lap.

"I'm not even half a inch away from you."

"You know what I mean Ari." He tapped the side of my leg. "All this planning to get rid of Valentino has taken a lot of time from you and I, but it'll be over soon."

"I'm looking forward to it." I caressed his face and he leaned into my touch.

"That being said, Valentino's auction is in four days. This is the last time you'll see me until everything is over. Communication will be limited, especially towards the end."

That made me pull him closer. I wanted him to be safe, and anything could happen on this mission. I love this man more than anything and not hearing from him while all this is going on is going to be nerve wrecking.

"Don't worry Arya, nothing will happen. Valentino could have the devil himself on his side and even then they still wouldn't stand a chance." He tried to comfort me. I guess he sensed what I was feeling.

"I hope so, I can't have anything happening to you." I hugged him.

We sat there in silence as he caressed me. We knew he would have to leave soon so we were just enjoying each other's company until then.

"I miss you already." I pulled his face to mine and kissed his lips.

I pulled away and looked at him. He looked at me with so much love and lust, it made me nervous.

"You're so beautiful."

"I love when you compliment me." I smiled. His accent makes it 1000% sexier.

"Yea?" His voice husky. He lifted himself and hovered over me. My panties instantly got soaked.

"Mhm." Was the only thing I could manage to say.

I feel like I'm gonna melt.

"So melt." He smirked. "My beautiful girl."

I giggled as I realized I said that out loud.

He leaned down start started kissed my chest. He trailed across my collarbone leaving love bites along the way.

"You smell amazing."

I pulled his face to mine and kissed him deeply. The palm of my hand went to his crotch, his dick was begging to be free.

I began pulling his trousers down along with his underpants, and made him sit back down.

I slid off the couch and rested on my knees between his legs. Adriano watched me like his prey.

I took hold of his dick that's resting against his belly button and slowly started to stroke it. I dipped my head and swirled my tongue around the tip while making eye contact. He let out a hiss once he felt my tongue touch him.