Chapter 38

"Nothing's coming out

"Nothing's coming out." Adriano looked confused as he tried to suck the McFlurry through the top of the spoon. Clearly he didn't know it was a spoon.

I pulled the spoon out and handed it to him.

"McDonald's definitely did that on purpose."

"I agree." I laughed. "What should I wear tonight?"

"That white dress you just bought." He said digging in his dessert.

"With some nude heals that will be cute." I said putting the outfit together in my head. "Imma throw on a wig, I don't feel like slaving on my hair today."

"Is it that you want to wear your hair but aren't in the mood to do it? Or you don't want to wear it? Because if it's the first option, I can take you to the salon."

"You're sweet but, I'll wear a wig. It's humid outside and I don't want my hair to frizz up after I pay to get it done."

"Come here," He pulled me closer and buried his head in titties.

"Really?" I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Mhm," Was all he managed to say. He lifted his head a minute later. "I'm looking forward to seeing you walking down the aisle."

"Aww, you gon cry when I come walking down?"

"Maybe," He smiled. "I love you."

"You're so cute. I love you too." I cooed. "I'm gonna go get ready."

I got up and went to our bedroom. After my shower, I wrapped myself in a towel and sat in front of the mirror applying my wig. I decided to wear my body wave bob. After I tied down my lace, I applied lotion to my skin and grabbed the white dress Adriano told me to wear.

 After I tied down my lace, I applied lotion to my skin and grabbed the white dress Adriano told me to wear

At this time Adriano was in the shower, I went to the closet to pick out something for him to wear. I put out black slacks and a black button up shirt.

After some time had passed, I walked back to the mirror and took off my lace band. I put on my lashes and applied some lipgloss and waited for Adriano to get ready.