Chapter 40 (Bonus)

20 Years Later

20 Years Later

"Dad!" I hear my nineteen year old daughter yell from outside my office.

"Come in Sage,"

"Dad, Mila won't stop stealing my clothes!"

A second later Mila appeared at the doorway.

"Dad, sisters are supposed to share." Mila said.

"If you ask me then I wouldn't care, but you keep taking my things without permission!" Sage turned to her eighteen year old sister.

"Okay, I'm sorry." Mila apologized.

"It's fine." Sage sighs.

"So I'm not needed?" I asked and they both turned their attention back to me.

"No," They both said in unison and walked off.

I shook my head at the two. They were always fighting and bickering, but they always resolved their issues. I've never seen the two be mad at each other for more than an hour.

I grew tired of looking at the files on my desk and went to go find my wife.

I walked in our bedroom and found her lying down on the bed watching some reality show.

"Amor mio," I called, getting in next to her.

"Hi baby," She automatically adjusted herself so half of her body was laying on me.

I saw her pull out her phone and texted our family group chat.

"Girls come here."

"How's work going?" She asked looking up at me. I felt my heart skip a beat looking at her gorgeous face.

This woman is still the most beautiful person I've ever laid my eyes on. To this day, my heart flutters when she looks at me.

"You're beautiful you know that?" I kissed her forehead.

She smiles and pecks my lips.

"Please don't tell me you called us here to watch you two make out." Mila said in disgust.

"You called us mom?" Sage asked.

"Can you guys Uber some food from Waffle House? Your father and I are hungry." My wife smiles sweetly at them.

"Mom you could've done that on your phone." Mila points out.

"I know but I wanted you guys to do it. I missed my girls, you guys have been staying at Luna's house every weekend now. How is she anyway?"

Sage looked slightly nervous before she covered it up. 

"Luna is Luna, she's doing alright. It's her 25th birthday next month." Mila answered.