Chapter 26

1 Year Later

1 Year Later

I stepped out of the jail cell and headed straight out to the front office to complete my paper work. I had a very important meeting and I need to make sure I show up on time.

"Thank you Malcom." I thanked the man who made all of this possible. "If I had to stay another day behind those bars, I would've lost it."

"You're welcome, the show's not over yet. We have bout' an hour till the main event."

He led me out to the car that was waiting about front. A five minute ride later and we ended up outside a hotel.

"Here's your keycard, fourth floor, room 404. Meet me in the lobby at 11." The man smirked at me before I stepped out the car.

Once I made it to the hotel room, I had a nice warm shower and shaved down my scruffy beard to a more tamed and neat one. I put on the suit that was left in the closet for me and gelled my hair. I took in my appearance and I finally felt like myself again.

A knock was heard from the door. When I checked, it was Lucio with a briefcase.

"Prison did you some justice it seems." He smirked.

"How so, Lucio."

"I don't know, you look hotter." He continued to smirk.

"This may be the second time I've heard you make a joke."

"Who said I was joking?"

I shook my head and took the briefcase from him. I opened it up and and armed myself with both pistols.

"Everything in order?"

"Everything is in order boss. Welcome back."

We walked out of the hotel room and headed downstairs.

"It's good to be back."

"Ready to go?" Malcom asked as we approached him in the lobby. I nodded.

As I exited the hotel, I saw there were more tinted black SUVs parked out front. One of the windows rolled down revealing Miguel behind the wheel, he winked before rolling the window back up.

One by one we headed out. An hour later we arrived at a warehouse. Malcom's men were already close by and they arrived just as we did.

"Got the signal let's go." Lucio announced, before we all marched inside.

"GET ON THE GROUND NOW." Malcom yelled to all the men that were scattered about in the warehouse.

I spotted my brother in the back getting ready to run. I pulled my gun and shot him in the knee. Malcoms men rounded up everyone before they had to chance to signal to anyone else. My men went through the warehouse to handle the rest.

"Hello brother." I kneeled down to his level. "Happy to see me? Because I'm happy to see you." I smirked. "Your murderous glare doesn't scare me fratello."