Foxglove No. 44

.......

___🍂___

A

t hindi ko siya masisi  kung bakit siya ganun sa akin. Probably by now she is relief kasi sakanya na si Veny.

" May the love birds enjoy their wedding. I may not present in your wedding  due to unexpected where I'm at right now. As you can see I'm at my car and probably parking somewhere else but that doesn't mean I'm too busy for my nephews. Marashylle and Venryll, my wishes is that you two will stand by each other no matter how you don't understand each other. Not all the times always showering with cotton candies, kisses and easy road. There will be a time that you may lost your spark to your spouses but don't make that an excuses. Take time away from your partner and when it is ready then face. If ever one of you still wants something in the past, burried it. Past is past and it has nothing to do with your present. Acknowledge that if ever something else. Make your present matter in the near future. Build those walls in the making. And put roof on top. I'm pretty sure when it's ready, there will be no kids will suffer from parents inefficiency. Always remember now that you are two married. You are no longer single. Help each other. Love each other. And only thing you need to do is make that consistent. Consistency matters the most from the beginning...