Caladium No. 47

.......

___🍂___

" Chill Ezdaina!. I'll tell you but don't get mad. Marashylle Leong is the suspect of commiting the training center incident. She is the reason why it burned down and compensate Weston. " Sabi niya. Napatango ako dahil hindi na yun bago sa akin kasi nasabi na niya yun sa akin sa pamamagitan ng text. At Ang gusto ko lang malaman ay kung bakit.

" Yes you said that to me. What I'm telling is that how come!?. She even don't me at all. My business is out of their knowledge. " Pahayag ko pa.

" That is also one of her reasons why she is  determine to do it. Marashylle did not know that it was you. It all starts when she is investigating her boyfriend, Venryll Jaz Montihaic. She is so in love with this guy. From that point, she came up with an idea when she speculated her relationship and the third party. She get freaked out and judge her own speculation.  And bursts out. " Pagbubunyag niya nang matapos siya ay agad kong nahampas itong mesa dahil sa galit.

" T F!. If it wasn't for her wedding today. Nasisiguro kong kakaladkarin ko siya at ingudngod ko siya sa mga sirang hollow blocks " dahil sa galit ko agad kong binitbit yung purse ko at aakmang aalis ng Macao café.