Progress Error Progress Complete

Accelerator tried to hold it in, but eventually, it came out of him

He clenched his teeth, his eyes turned red, and Accelerator let loose a howl that could be heard to the ends of the earth. He had finally lost it. He lost all control of himself.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Something in Accelerator's heart shattered. From his back burst open burst a pair of murky black wings. Black wings are like jet spray. It closely resembled a tornado. Its color was darker than ink, and it swallowed up even light. If this happened in the previous world where he belongs, it wouldn't have happened, but he had outbursts of many emotions.

The wings seemed to be a manifestation of every kind of despair and pent-up emotions bursting out like a dam.

Shido was starting to get closer to Accelerator and instantly jumped back away and tripped out of pure fear. He was used to dangerous situations, but this one was something else. The sight of the black wings placed him in a catatonic state, unable to move as he was sitting on the ground. His eyes focused on the wings and the person causing them. He almost felt the negative emotions he was feeling.

Accelerator had many things bottled up and started bursting out. First, there was being in another world, specifically a parallel universe. Maybe it would be a good thing, but this is one of the cases one would be very careful to wish for. It was like a fish out of water for him, and instantly getting overwhelmed by the unknown didn't help. Based on his current progress, he had to go through shit to find his way home.

The second was non-consensual medical treatment from Ratatoskr. While it was a blessing, it came with a curse. His new body and mental state are not yet fully adapted to the mood swings and hormones that the treatment provided. Early this morning, his body had been producing all kinds of hormones, which led to his first erection, specifically a morning wood. It didn't help that Reine was so close to him. He learned about erections and hormones but didn't fully explore them as it would never happen, not until now. If he got back home, life would be much more difficult than he would have preferred to be in Hell. He could try and use his ability to manipulate his hormones, but that might make it worse and may take a lot of effort.

The third was the kindness given to him by many people from both DEM and Ratatoskr. Sure, they were just kissing his ass, but a part of him wanted to discover genuine selfless kindness. If they knew what he truly would do, they would think the opposite.

The last was this blue-haired high school boy known as Shido Itsuka. He wouldn't even bother to put into words how and why he wanted to mutilate him.

When he mixed that with the trauma he had experienced at a young age, it was not a very good combination. It doesn't matter if Accelerator has a high IQ; emotions affect all of us, either for better or for worse. When one is filled with uncontrollable emotions, all logic is thrown out the window.