Dogfight of Ideologies

Accelerator while blocking Shido's fist before another fist could hit him, he grabbed a nearby rock and smashed it on Shido's head causing it to bleed.

"I don't give a fuck about your problems. You are having it rough big fucking deal. You are dealing with something no one understands and are struggling welcome to the motherfucking club." Accelerator said in a cold voice as he got up.

He stared at Shido with dead eyes watching the fatal wound he made on him heal.

Shido growled and charged him like a zombie only to be kicked to the ground by Accelerator.

It was Accelerator's turn to speak now but something was strange. He didn't think this through. His lips were moving on their own as if he was saying something he memorized like muscle memory.

"What's a goddamn hero and a villain to you anyway...Do I really look like I'm that big of a deal to anyone...? I mean I can do some amazing shit but I am not hot shit. DEM can kick my ass if they want to so does Ratatoskr. Good guys!? Bad guys!? Come on, grow up." Accelerator said as he narrowed his eyes.

"Are you saying just because you went through and are going through shit. that just following your values blindly, doing the fuck you want with no consequences makes you a hero?" Accelerator. continued. Just as Shido was about to get up again to fight back. Accelerator raised his fist and slammed it on Shido's head. Shido's body then vanished in front of his eyes.

Accelerator knew what he was doing so he step aside and swung his fist at the empty air. Shido appeared out of thin air to ambush him but instead was punched into the stomach. Shido vomited again. Accelerator strikes back and starts giving him a barrage of blows. They continued exchanging blows.

Accelerator said while fighting Shido. 

"You're helping the Spirits congratu-fuckinglations. Does doing that make you the second coming of Jesus Christ or something? Do you want a medal- no wait-  do you want everybody in the world to kiss your ass and suck your dick because you are going through shit? There are so many fucking things so wrong with you, you know? Stop going in blindly and try fucking looking outside of the fucking box for once. I know it's very hard for you but at least try. When you try to protect others try not to harm others while doing so."  Accelerator angrily said as he headbutted Shido away from him.

Before Shido could fight back he felt a heavy blow to his chest.

The sounds of their loud voices and struggle erupted. The two opponents erratically tried to beat each other to submission.

Shido gathered up his energy and from him. A powerful shockwave of unknown energy erupted from him. The shockwave was directed at Accelerator. 

The number 1 esper of Academy City won't backdown. He was making calculations during the fist fight to improve his vector manipulation for defense. It was like he was studying calculus and physics while exercising. The shockwave damaged their surroundings but Accelerator was still standing and taunting him by slowly walking toward him like a horror movie antagonist.

Until today, Shido taught the most dangerous enemy in the world is someone whose heart and pure black. Someone pure evil and for the sake of evil. It seems Accelerator was about to change that.

"I am going to show you everything." Shido said deeply and angrily as he endured another fist to his body from Accelerator.

"I am going to show you the scariest thing you will ever see in your life. I am going to show you, my conviction." Shido said as he deeply stared into the heart of the white monster.

Shido said as he clenched all his fists. It seems this moment was where he had to resort to using his fists than powers. His eyes glowed red. Small blue flames manifested on his bleeding injuries caused by Accelerator. It seemed Accelerator kept grabbing rocks and smashing it on his chest and head and kept landing blows on it to weaken Shido.