Everything going Wrong

A convoy of eight armored personnel carriers is driving and roaring through the empty streets of Tengu City.

"No matter what world you are in, it's always the same human trash. Those dumbasses confirmed that there won't be Spirits interfering with us. They said Nightmare is busy finding Material A. Whatever that is, what made her think we had it, no matter the plan continues, I won't go down. You smug bitch. I just need to create the necessary requirements and have the cargo delivered, then I am free to kill that bitch to the ground."

Amata sat in the long seat of one of the APCs, next to men in black armored uniforms, saying inside his head, with a mix of annoyance and confidence,

"Goddamn, this hurts my head so much, these irregular laws that merge the occult and science together; this Realizer, if I could go back to Academy City and show them this strange new technology and tell them he invented it, Academy City will be on top of the world and I will be at the very top. I might even overthrow Aleister. If only going back was that simple. Too bad it's unscientifically possible." He continued talking in his head.

Amata's thoughts were interrupted by the loud sounds of machine gun fire and the vehicle accelerating.

"What the hell was that?" Amata said angrily to his radio.

"We have someone trying to chase us." The radio replied with nervousness and anger.

"What the fuck, we have artillery cannons scattered with guidance systems around Office 1. How is he not blown away? Those are magic airburst shells. How is he not torn to pieces? Any counter-battery radar system is useless and we told them we would kill the hostages if they tried some-shit, we have a fucking spy," Amata complained until he noticed something.

"Also, sir, it's not him, we have a girl chasing us, specifically a wizard. I can't tell if she's with DEM or the AST." The radio said, followed by more sounds of gunfire and missiles being launched.

Dashing towards to find Amata's convoy Accelerator with four powerful, whirlwind-like bursts of air connected to him. Now in the air flying stayed within the levels of the short buildings to avoid getting bombarded with artillery shells.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Accelerator felt breathless. He tried to use his vector manipulation to cancel it out, but then his body was crushed by unbelievably high pressure. His reflection was useless as the cause of the pressure followed a different law. The crushing sensation on his body became so intense that he was unable to calculate and lost his ability to fly, causing him to crash to the ground. This time, fortunately, when he crashed, an unknown force broke his fall as it was soft.

His body was face-planted on the ground again. He lifted his face up and saw the culprit walking right in front of him.

It was a girl standing in front of him. He saw a cold and analytical gaze. She was wearing silver armor around her body. She had memorable pale blonde hair and blue eyes. She had an attractive figure and a well-featured face. She had the aura of a strong, battle-hardened warrior.

 She had the aura of a strong, battle-hardened warrior