War of Light and Darkness

Inside the empty underground subway station.

Men in all black armor were heading down the stairs.

"Our targets are the DEM's Gremlin squad. Don't worry, our rifles are imbued with powerful magic bullets that can pierce through their Territory. That doesn't mean we are invincible. Be on guard." One of the members commented.

When they were about to cross the ticket barrier, a noise rang out in the area.

The sounds of gunfire and struggle roared through the once quiet and deserted place.

From the train window, a lone shooter started firing at them. The men in black scattered to find their own cover.

On the train, a woman was wearing a black formal military uniform with a Kevlar vest wrapped around her slender torso.

"I count nine mercs. I may not be able to use my Territory here, but I am a good shot." The woman, Lilith Hellcer said with confidence as she got up from her cover, firing back.

"We got a man down! Man down!" One of her enemies screamed in distress as she managed to hit one of them.

She was about to fire back but immediately ducked due to enemy suppressive fire.

The last remaining enemies, four, stayed in their cover to fire back, struggling for a bullseye with the other three nowhere to be found.

Lilith, who was hiding near the window, heard footsteps entering the train.

She aimed her light automatic rifle, specifically an FN FAL, at the upcoming enemies. Before she could pull the trigger, he heard a clicking noise that made her instinctively hide and press her body against the chairs, despite the limited cover. It did save her life as the bullets missed her body.

Two men entered the train where she was on and tried to pin her down, only to be gunned down by her allies hiding by the doors connected to the train.

It was Nisha and Manami, in black formal suits and black skirts. They were dressed in Kevlar vests with gun holsters strapped around their torsos. They took down the two enemies with their pistols while still hiding.

A mercenary charged from the other direction, knocking Lilith with the barrel of her rifle. Lilith countered it by kicking the mercenary's leg and slamming her fist at his throat. She fired her rifle at his jaw, killing him.

The last remaining mercenaries outside the train continued firing at the train, struggling to hit Lilith's head.

They were so focused on getting a headshot and staying behind their cover that they did not notice Nisha and Manami sneaking up behind them hiding by the park benches.

Lilith stopped firing, indicating she was out of ammo.

The men in black quickly got out of their cover and started running to the train, only to be met by gunfire from Manami and Nisha, who started shooting with their bodies pressed against the park benches for cover. They turned to fire back only to be shot by Lilith, who still had ammunition.

They are equipped with bulletproof vests but they aren't invincible as they were shot in many spots on their bodies, from torso to head. One by one, the mercenaries fell to their deaths. The last surviving member grabbed a grenade from their strap, pulled out the pin and reached out his hand to throw it at Manami and Nisha, only for the grenade to be accurately shot by Lilith. A good shot from a far distance without a scope. The explosion finished them off.

The three members of the Gremlin Squad are reunited and head towards the corridors with their guns in hand. Their expressions were filled with seriousness and resilience in the face of a scary situation.