Fighting the Black Dog

Accelerator charged at the closest Sister and swung a rifle he picked up on the ground to slam into her face. The Sister responded by blocking him with her rifle while the surrounding Sisters started reloading.

"HahaHaha HaHaaHaa" Accelerator laughed despite the pain in order to demoralize them. His laugh sounded like a mentally disabled goat having an asthma attack while taking a dump.

The Sister managed to knock him back and strike his head with the tip of her rifle. However, it was useless as Accelerator, while receiving the blow, continued to charge and slammed her fist at her, knocking her out. He then turned to the surrounding Sisters. His head twitching with bloodlust, he was ready to rip and tear.

The surrounding Sisters, who had finished reloading their weapons, started shooting at him. Accelerator noticed that they kept missing their shots. It was questionable as he wasn't far away. He, he didn't move much, it wasn't that dark and even a person who had just held a gun for the first time could shoot him accurately.

Accelerator grabbed two bullpup rifles with difficulty due to the heavy weight and the pain in his body on the ground. He fired at his surrounding enemies as his mind got a bit clearer, allowing him to restrain his primal urge to just charge.

Suddenly, the atmosphere got darker as more smoke was released and the lighting got darker.

One by one, the Sisters' visibility decreased until they couldn't be seen. Even the bodies of the Sisters he knocked out disappeared, and a painful headache struck Accelerator, causing him to drop his knees and the rifles in his hands and place them in his head in an attempt to massage it.

In addition to the pain from inside, he soon felt blows hitting his body that he couldn't track.

In response, he felt a pain in his back, as if his spine was about to sprout from his back.

"Ghhhh...bhllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccchhhhhhhhhhhhh!?" He screamed in pain as he fell to the floor as the pain was overwhelming.

He is now physically and mentally incapable of moving forward. His ability keeps turning on and off, rendering him disabled. Despite receiving multiple decisive mental and physical blows, he was still unable to analyze what was going on as his thoughts kept getting interrupted by attacks, but he now has something to start with.

It is that the enemy is playing with him and is both underestimating and overestimating him based on how they dealt with him. It was almost as if they were waiting for something to happen. He deduced it from his cycle of gaining and losing control.

"I fucking see it now, so that's how they really want to play, fine." Accelerator said in his mind as he lay there feeling the cold floor.

He then slowly and painfully forced himself to stand up. As he moved his muscles, he felt as if his organs were about to explode, and his brain felt like it was undergoing continental drift.

"Iya-ragg-ach..kkkkk...rrr....hhaaha-ha-ah." Accelerator groaned and moaned in pain. He was no longer going to wait for an opening; he was going to do it himself. He picked up one of the dropped bullpup rifles, reloaded it, and cocked it.

He moved forward into the unknown backrooms of the endless corridors, and with each step he took and each time he held his weapon, he felt the pain in his body. His mind and body were telling him, "Please make it stop. Just fucking make it stop. Your better off dead than doing what you want to do. Please, dying alone is better than dying for nothing."

"Fuck that." Accelerator answered silently to himself to deal with the pain and to keep moving forward.

He then heard running footsteps and metal clicking. His brain made two conclusions. One is that there were enemies nearby or it was a fake, as in a distraction. He didn't know which was which.