Descent into Darkness

Shido Itsuka yelled with defiance, determination fueling his charge at Amata, Sandalphon in hand.

Amata leaned his head back to avoid the first blow and retaliated by hardening his fist. "That's not gonna cut it, boooyyyyy!!" he taunted as he slammed his fist against Shido's face. The force sent the boy spinning around, and he collapsed to the floor in pain. Despite his agony, Shido writhed on the ground, but Amata crushed his foot down with all his body weight, like hammering a thick stake.

Overcome with anger and cruelty, Amata proceeded to stomp on Shido repeatedly. The sickening sounds of bones breaking accompanied the red liquid that flew out. Amata wasn't even using his Territory, making it a one-sided and brutal assault.

The effort put into stomping on the boy left Amata out of breath, but he couldn't stop himself from relishing in the sadistic pleasure of the moment. "Ha ha ha!" he laughed, looking around with a twisted grin.

Shido attempted to endure each stomp, mustering all his strength to fight back. However, his attempts to get up were defeated with each relentless blow.

Summoning the last of his energy and determination, Shido rolled away from Amata and managed to slowly get back on his feet. He raised his fist in the air, mustering every ounce of strength left in him. With a fierce cry, he invoked his Spirit power.

"Raphael!" he shouted, channeling his power into his fist. A large surge of wind erupted from his hand, hurtling towards Amata with force. The sudden attack caught Amata off guard, throwing him away from Shido.

Shido wanted to continue the fight, to stand up to his tormentor, but he was too out of breath and exhausted from the relentless beating. His body ached, and he struggled to catch his breath.

As Shido panted, trying to catch his breath, he suddenly noticed an object thrown in front of him—it was a fragmentation grenade. His eyes widened in alarm, and instinctively, he attempted to evade it by quickly jumping to the ground. However, to his surprise, an explosion did not occur. It was a dummy grenade, a diversion created to confuse him.

Confused and disoriented, Shido stood up, trying to comprehend the situation. Before he could fully grasp what was happening, Amata appeared behind him, taking advantage of his vulnerability. Shido could feel the menace radiating from Amata as he clenched his fists and cracked his knuckles, a sadistic smile spreading across his face.

Without warning, Amata's fist, hardened like steel, came hurtling towards the center of Shido's head. It was a merciless and devastating blow, intended to incapacitate him. Despite his weariness, Shido attempted to react, but the attack was too swift and powerful. The impact sent a shockwave through his skull, and he fell to the ground.

Despite Shido's struggling attempts to get up, Amata seemed to take immense pleasure in the boy's predicament. His sadistic grin widened as he cracked his knuckles once more, taunting Shido with his words.

"Come on, I am not even using anything fancy here," Amata declared in glee, relishing the power he held over his beaten opponent. To him, it was a game, and Shido was nothing more than a plaything for his amusement.

Amata pulled out an automatic pistol, the same weapon he had used to kill Accelerator, and aimed it at Shido's legs. With cold determination, he fired, the deafening gunshot ripping through the air. The searing pain of the bullet hitting his legs sent waves of agony through Shido's body, causing him to collapse to the ground, his legs rendered immobile.

"Graghhhhh," Shido moaned, his voice laced with torment from the gunshot and the heavy blows he had endured. The pain was unbearable, and he struggled to find the strength to fight back.