Match day 43

"It is match day 43 in the NBE regular season. Ayoze Ryan last game came in the match day 42 and the Eezee Net will be looking to become regular season winner for a record tying five times if the pulpy Raptors fails to win the regular season in the Easter conference." Dalle the tv presenter said.

"Well, the Eezee Net just have to make sure they win this game so they can become the winner before the final fixtures" Matt Chipped in.

"Well it's been three years since the Eezee Net won the NBE Regular Season So it is safe to say they will be looking to have another win. With Seth Travis trying out to play the role he's adept with. He proved himself as one of the best shooting guard in the league at his former club 'the power lakers' now that Ryan is gone and Neal is trying out his small forward position then it can be safe to say we will be seeing the best of Seth Travis in the playoffs" Dalle added

"With Evans playing his preferred center, the rookie Adam Reed playing the power forward and Paul Walter as the point guard. This has been the regular lineup of the Net just that Reed in most cases use to be on the bench. Tony Evans will be wearing the Net captain band for the first time since the Season 2 Final fourth and Fifth Series against this same team in 2015 when Ayoze Ryan had a bone fracture causing him to miss two games." Dalle continued.

"The Grip clippers are currently fourth in the Western conference and this win might make it possible to make it into the top three. A position they have never been before in the NBE regular season. They will be playing with their favorite lineup former Eezee Net stars Chris Kendall and Tim Mcskelly would be facing there former team for the 26th time since they have left the team. Their playoff journey has always been cut short by the Eezee for the two season they spent with the Clippers. And they are still unable to find a win against the Net since they joined the clippers. Kendall will play as the shooting guard. A position he has proven to be capable of playing in since he joined the clippers two years ago. While Mcskelly would be playing his regular point guard. Davenport, Damon and Williams will be playing the small forward, centre and the power forward respectively as the Clippers will be looking forward to defeating the Net for the first time since two years in the regular season." Matt analyzed.

"Aside from this game, the third placed Renda Pelicans will be playing at home against the sixth placed Eezee Knicks a team sharing the same city with the Eezee Net, as the second placed X-force Celtics faces the eleventh placed Lucky Basket. The seventh placed Basket corer will be playing against the twelfth placed Tropical Kings. To complete today's four fixtures that will be played. The X-force Celtics will be looking towards winning this game and hope that the Net does not defeat the Clippers." Dalle introduced the other game of the week.

Watching their favorite game build up a lot of the NBE fans were intrigued. The ocean Basket that usually felt deserted since Ryan has been here was so full that it felt suffocating. This was definitely the period where the restaurant will be making most sales. Lena also made a rule that if you do not buy anything in the restaurant then you won't be opportune to see the game maybe you should try elsewhere. And of course whenever you're in you will be tempted to get a drink or something. So the restaurant is always busy at this time of the week. And with the schedule of the NBE there's always a game everyday just that most fans will only show up whenever it's their favorite team 'Eezee Net' playing just like today.

Wesley has been looking around to see if he could catch a glimpse of Ryan and still has not seen him yet but of course his absence makes a lot of sense what will this fans do if they see their idol here unprotected even Ryan will regret his decision if he tries to. He looked over at the kid of yesterday and saw him in one corner looking as though whatever they were showing in the screen can not excites him. "What a weirdo".

Inside Lena's penthouse***

"Are you not watching the game" Lena asked Ryan who slept idly on the bed.

This guy really has nothing to do she can not believe he is taking a nap in the evening he is just avoiding to watch the game on purpose. She felt there is more to his pre mature departure from the NBE and he just wouldn't tell her.

"Hmm that, you it's the first time watching a live game on screen for me" He replied straight-forwardly.

"Okay that is sensible enough so why don't you just go watch it in the stadium live?" She said

"It will be my first also and it's kind of awkward. I only watch the playoff finals in a stadium and that was twice under-covered" he said smiling a little bit.

"Hmm alright. Will be waiting for you in the living room" she said leaving him alone.