NBE Playoffs

The NBE playoff started and the Eezee Net performance in the first round was top notch. The fans were quick to forget about Ayoze Ryan  and his legendary career. Tony and his company revelation has made Ryan lost his place in the heart of the Fans and also he is now an old chapter. They have to embrace the present and cherish the players they have. Seth Travis and Jon Neal became the fans favorite and of course the team's Captain Tony Evans.

The NBE playoff starts from the Round 1 to Round 4 with 7 series being played but if any team wins 4 series before the 7th series then that team as qualified automatically and won't have to play till the seventh series again.

The round 1 will consist of the top eight teams from both Conference and will be in a knockout format. But the Western conference team will play against themselves similarly for the Eastern Conference also with Four team qualifying from both the Eastern Conference and the Western conference. Similarly the four from the western conference will play against each other as two teams will emerge winner in the tie and this two team will play against each other with a single team emerging victorious. Similarly, the Eastern conference will follow the same pattern. The team that emerge victorious from the Eastern conference will play against the team from the western conference in the Playoff Final.

In the first round of the playoff, the net won the first four series and became the first team to qualify for the playoff quarter finals. Seth Travis didn't hold back against his former club Power lakers and produced a masterpiece. Not just Seth, the entire squad were in perfect form even the synergy of Kendall and Tim fitted perfectly with the team. The won on the margin of 125-102, 127-112, 119-103, 129-102.
The fans felt joy they have not been able to feel for a very long time.

Ryan on the other hand didn't even bother watching the game as he began training with Wesley and Jeff. From the gym to the basketball court became their everyday routine, and slowly Jeff was improving so was Wesley.

Ryan would call Bernard and Sebastian so they could play together sometimes and it went on like that for several days then weeks and in the blink of an eye, a month has passed.
Even Wesley that could not do without watching an Eezee net match lost interest in watching the game and was only interested in improving himself in playing basketball.

************

Soon it was the NBE playoff semifinals. Eezee Net will be playing against X-Force Celtics while Pulpy Raptors will play against Crownstar Bulls.

The Eezee Net continued with their impressive performance and in the Round two. Against Kendall and Tim former team Grip clippers, they showed no mercy has they ran riot over the third placed Grip clippers. It took them only 5 series to end the Round with Kendall, Seth and Neal being as clinical as ever.

Dej Kent's Mahek Suns on the other hand didn't have things going smoothly for them as they got eliminated in the second round by the Crownstar Bulls with the series ending 4 - 3. As the Bulls equals the number of times they were eliminated by the Suns.

Ryan told the guys they would rest today so they could watch the game if they want to. Jeff and Wesley were disappointed, they were already growing addicted to the game. The other co-worker and some fans that were close to Wesley saw him wearing an unhappy face and were confused. They decided to ask him why he had that look on and even he himself could not say why. He was always happy whenever it is match day but now he has suddenly lose interest in the game. He decided not to watch the game and left the restaurant alongside Jeff only for them to meet Ryan outside.

"Don't feel like watching the game" Ryan asked them.

"Hmm, it's not like I don't want to I'm not just interested, I feel like playing the game" Jeff answered him.

"I asked you to watch for a purpose. Clearly you guys are already getting better but you are still far from playing against professional players. I need you to watch the game and analyze it, do not watch it as a fan but rather as someone trying to learn something from the way they play then you will know the importance of me asking you to" He said to both of them.

"Hmm, okay" they answered in unison.

"After the Playoff, there is a competition the NBE use to host for local players, I would want you guys to enroll for it so you could see where you stand in the world of professional basketball players and don't just think because you have been playing the game for a month or two then you're already good" Ryan said leaving the two guys alone outside as he puts on a face mask and entered the restaurant.

Jeff and Wesley decided to go back in and watch the game so they could see the difference between themselves and the professional players.

Ryan went inside Lena's office. He saw her watching the match of the Pulpy Raptors against the Crownstar Bulls. He knew she has always been a fan of Eezee Net, that you could say was because all her friends were the main players of the team so it was normal she if she supports the team but why is she not watching their game that she opted for the other match.

"No longer supporting Eezee Net?" Ryan asked

"Yup" she answered without sparing him a glance.

"Why?"

"They treated my boyfriend badly isn't that enough reason" She answered as she finally looked at him.

"Of course" he answered.

"Hmm" She said without looking at him.

He moved closer to her as he made her sit in between his legs as he embraces her.

"I love you" he whispered to her ear.