Get Together

They were surprised by his question. It seems he was oblivion of the news. They all thought it was best he knows nothing about it.

Why did he lose to them then?

They were confused. This guy has never lost a sparring game before. It always as though he was invincible once it's a game like this no matter who his teammates were but he instead he played averagely today.

"What news are you guys talking about?" He asked again being very curious.

"Hmm, we thought maybe perhaps your emotions were affected because of the Eezee Net victory because you didn't play like your usual self today." Sebastian said trying to cover up the situation.

"Why would I be mad about Eezee Net qualifying for the final? It's not like they have won it yet and even if they do win it at the end of the day shouldn't I be happy for Neal" Ryan replied looking at them strangely.

"You sure?" Nate asked

"Ah. It's not worth. I'm rooting for them in this finals also" Ryan answered flashing them a smile.

They were all reassured but why did he played averagely today or their performance was just too could that he couldn't compete? Forget loosing, the point difference was huge also.

"Then what's up concerning the game, you didn't really give it your all as you used to" Lena decided to ask what was on everyone else's mind.

"Oh that, you guys were too dazzling. We couldn't compete am I wrong guys?" He asked Jeff and his group.

"Ah that, you're right senior" Pete answered

"Are you guys the first noobs he would be playing with" Bernard said in an angered tone. This lads are not even ashamed of the fact that they lost despite having Ryan in their team.

"We are not really noobs Bernard sir" Wesley intercepted which flared up Bernard's anger

"You guys are not noobs or what you say? Out of 20 rebounds, you only scored 5, Jeff only completed 25 percents of his passes, scored 15 points, 3 assists with 0 rebounds, Pete could only score 17 points, 2 rebounds, and 2 assists. While you Wesley scored 15points, 5 rebounds, 0 assists and you guys claim you're not noobs?, come on your play style sucks" Bernard said with annoyance.

Everyone felt sorry for them excluding Ryan who was laughing....

"What's funny man?" Nate couldn't take Ryan's laughter anymore, it wouldn't do well to the morale of these guys.

"Now you see why the lose shouldn't be surprising. We still ended the game in a 77 - 109 though so it's not like it was that horrible or was it?" Ryan said to the boys and they now know better to keep their mouth shut.

Bernard then went to them, explain some of their mistakes to then and that was not in anyway nice cause man was cussing them and calling them all sort of names as he instructs them.

"You had this all planned out before right" Kent suddenly asked.

"Hmm maybe, maybe not. I thought you would have been the one to scold them but Bernard isn't bad either." Ryan answered

"Bernard is gonna kill you for using him if he finds out" Sebastian said laughing loudly.

"You guys should have known I wanted to lose on purpose. After beating up a lot of guys in the street, they had the mindset that they were better than the professional players and I wanted to get that stupid ego out of their heads. Which was why I did not give them the ball most of the time and didn't bother with defending" Ryan said.

"You really got us big also. We were here thinking you were affected by Eezee Net" Nate said.

"Hmm I would love it if they could win though. I'm certain Kent here won't want the Bulls to win right" Ryan looked at Kent

"That i don't care but that rascal would start acting as though he's superior." Kent said.

"I am superior there's no doubt about that" A familiar voice replied.

"Fred?????" Everyone looked at him almost the same time even Bernard that was busy with the noobs as he addressed them had to stop and looked towards that direction.

Wesley heart was soundly loudly. Fred as in Fred Darwin of the Crownstar Bulls. He should have gotten used to all this yet but why is he always nervous whenever he's meeting any of these Professionals.

Pete was not doing anything better than Wesley it was just that before coming to this place, Wesley has told him to expect seeing a lot of top professional basketball players. Seeing Nate and Kent alone got him intrigued now Seeing Fred Darwin coming in with someone. Hold on a second; isn't that Neal. Well it was normal for Neal to be here he was Ryan Junior brother in the basketball world so he wasn't really surprised but he has never read or seen it anywhere that Ryan, Kent and Fred were close buddy.

"Why are you guys looking as though you are seeing a ghost" Fred asked.

"It seems you both have a lot of free time. The championship final is starting tomorrow and you guys are here?" Ryan said.

"Well I'm not like a certain person that forgets everyone. Just dropped by since I'm in the city and who knows when next I will be able to see you guys again." Fred answered him as he walked towards them exchanging pleasantries with everyone making sure to ignore Kent and Ryan.

"How did you know we were going to be together?" Ryan asked Fred.

"Neal told me" Fred replied him

"Neal? How did you find out and why didn't you tell me?" Ryan said facing Neal.

"Sister how do you cope with his nagging?" Fred asked Lena.

"I'm also curious?" Kent said

"Same here" Nate and Bernard said together.

"I think I have been infected with that too that's how I cope" Lena answered smiling lightly.

"Nate, Sebastian and Bernard. It's been so long I saw you guys. You all dumped Kent and Myself at the Eastern part" Fred whined

"Kent should be the only one complaining though. You had Sebastian with you for two seasons, Kent had no one" Nate said

"In my defense, He has Michael though" Fred said

"He's a friend I met at the club no? You also have Olly" Kent said

"Well you never looked for us. Did you? You're no different than him" Bernard said eyeing Ryan.