A Different Eezee Net

"I thought you would not be watch the game" Lena said after she head footsteps heading towards her direction.

Ryan strode forward and sat beside Lena leaning towards her. She instinctively smiled she really missed this jacka** touch. She felt comfortable after such a long time. She stood up and sat on his lap facing him directly.

Looking directly into her eyes, Ryan knew he has wronged this lady not bothering to give her his full attention for over Nine years he could count how many hours he spent with her alone in the past ten years. What an unfilial boyfriend he has been to Lena, he still wonders how she managed to put up with him all this years. Well dey do a lot of audio and video calls whenever he is working out or not training but other than that he rarely have time for her.
He couldn't bear looking directly into her eyes anymore so he just pulled her head directly towards his chest making her hear the sound of his thumping heartbeat.

She stood there for a split second before regaining her senses and adjusting herself so that she is facing the Television while her back facing him as she sat in between his legs. Ryan slid his hand around Lena's waist and inhaled her womanly saint before focusing on the game of the Eezee Net against the Grip Clippers.

The Net are on their home turf but are down by a 15 point margin in the 2nd quarter. They needed this win to settle everything once and emerge as the Western Conference regular season winner with a game left. But the clippers are not giving them the opportunity. So far Tony Evans, Adam Reed and Seth Travis are having a good game. Well not the best but it was great compared to Mediocre performance of Neal and Walter. Kendall was the best player on both side overshadowing his former team and teammates. The game finally ended with the Net losing the game on the score of 126 - 114. Jon Neal was subbed out quite early followed by Adam Reed who was shockingly the most impressive Eezee Net player. Only Seth Travis played the entire part of the game even Tony Evans the shot caller subbed himself out of the game. The Net lost in this game due to poor play by Neal he was just a shadow of his normal self and playing the position of the team former best player in a bad form would give a devastating result. Before Neal was subbed out, they were down by 24 points. Travis actually played the role better and from a standpoint, you would see that this game was staged to show Neal is not capable of fitting into his Teacher's and mentor's role. For the other games. Renda Pelicans Defeated the Eezee Knick also in a tight duel of 117 - 115 with Callum Rodgers last seconds three pointer changing the outcome of the game.

"The Basket Core shockingly lost to the Tropical Kings with a margin of 107 - 116 as the Basket Corer hope of playing in the NBE playoff has been shattered. The X-force Celtic thrashed the Lucky Basket 123 - 97. The Basket who has won the Regular season for two years in succession now will be looking to extend their win to three. Also in the playoffs, they have gotten to the most final in the NBE a record four times winning it only once they were the finalist of the season 7 a series they lost in a 3-4 against the Pulpy Raptors only to defeat the Raptors the following year similarly the series ended in a 4-3. They will be playing their final game of the regular season against the Only team that has Won the NBE more than once the Eezee Net and the game will decide on who the winner of the Regular Season 8 in the Western Conference." The station showed an highlight of the other games.

On the other side which is the eastern conference, the top three Team are yet into another uncertain position. The Pulpy Raptors, Mahek Suns and Crownstar bull are locked at horn with each other. The Bulls and Raptors are with a 34 win while the Suns won 33 games from their 43 matches. The final fixtures will see the Mahek Sun play against the Big Nugget who is placed 7th, Crownstar Bulls against the 10th placed Hershey Heat and the Pulpy Raptors against the 4th placed Pulpy Piston, a team that shares the same city with the Raptors. The Pulpy Raptors has won all of the Eastern Conference regular season for four consecutive season and have emerged winners of the regular season five times. Any of the Crownstar Bulls and Mahek Sun will get to taste their first Regular Season victory if there's a flip from the Raptors in his game against it's small brother Pulpy Piston.

They displayed the other team that will be playing the next day but of course a lot of the people who came to watch this game were already gone by then and the restaurant would not expect to see this kind of crowd again till the next Eezee Net match.

Wesley and a co worker were cleaning the area so the restaurant can go back to the way it used to be before those guys stormed in to see the match. "Hmm so this game could cause quite a lot of people to be emotional. I still don't see anything special about the game, I don't think it's worth my time" the kid who Wesley still doesn't know his name suddenly said.

Wesley was annoyed at this brat. Having lost the game was a thing but this brat saying the match wasn't worth his time what was that? "What you mean kid? What do you know about the game just get the ..." Wesley was interrupted.

"Yup, the game wasn't really worth watching. What's your name kid?"