Let get started

"That was such a wonderful game, nice play Jeff that shot was superb" Bernard said encouraging the lad.

"Um.. Thanks" Jeff answered shyly.

"Wesley you also played well. You were so good at positioning yourself" Sebastian said

"Hmm.. argh, yeah... It's not like it was useful against you guys" Wesley Replied him looking bashful.

"But you won the game overall" Nate said tapping the shoulders of the two newbies.

"Can I say something?" Ryan suddenly asked.

"No" came the prompt reply of everyone excluding Wesley and Jeff.

"Oh okay. Let me keep it to myself then" Ryan added walking away hand to hand with Lena.

"Why wouldn't you guys let him talk" Wesley was confused and decided to ask.

"You would not really have love to hear what he said." Neal Said tapping Wesley shoulder yet again.

The other also left the court and went into a house that was not far from the basketball court. Wesley was stood rooted in his position dazed. In just a single day he has gotten to interact with four NBE all star players and one in the hall of Fame. Even Sebastian and Bernard are no less than the professionals. But his team won against them. Just who would believe him if he told them he played alongside Ayoze Ryan and Jon Neal, and defeated Dej Kent and Nate. Even some NBE players does not and will not have this kind of opportunity because Ryan and Nate are retired now. 
After regaining his senses, he noticed everyone was gone and immediately dashed after them.

"It's really been a while since we have gathered around and eaten as a family" Sebastian said a bit emotional.

"Yeah the last time we gathered like this was seven years ago with Toni, Tim, Kendall, Zoey and Sophie" Bernard added munching on his chicken.

Nate, Neal, Ryan, Sebastian and Lena had a weird look on there face causing Bernard to feel like he really shouldn't have said that.

"Who's Zoey and Sophie?" Wesley asked curiously.

"Zoey is Tim's wife and Sophie was Kent's girlfriend" Nate answered him glancing at Kent to see if he will have any reaction but was relieved to see him being calm.

"Was? Like she is ..." Wesley was still confused.

"Don't you get it." Kent couldn't take it any longer and slammed his fist hard on the table. He stormed out afterwards.

Wesley wore a guilty look on his face. He seemed to have messed up this time.

Ryan looked at Wesley awkwardly before going after Kent.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to..." Wesley felt guilty.

"You don't have to be, it's okay" Lena said

"Hmm.. The chicken tastes great" Nate said trying to lighten up everyone's mood.

"Did you taste the wine, it's perfect" Neal added as they try to restore a lively atmosphere.

Soon afterwards, Kent and Ryan returned to the room laughing which surprised Jeff and Wesley but they knew they better not say a thing.

"Let make a toast to our new friends "Lena said pouring wine into her cup and passing it round to everyone.

"To our friendship" they said in unison as they gulped down their wine.

"I don't think anyone of you have a match tomorrow right?" Sebastian asked.

"Nah it's on Saturday and Sunday, Regular Season final fixture yunno The Western conference on Saturday while Eastern Conference on Sunday." Neal answered

"Kent should we expect to see the Sun winning the Regular Season for the first time?" Ryan asked

"Probably, I can't say" Kent replied.

"I really can't believe the Mahek Suns believed you were better than Ryan. I bet they would be regretting choosing you over Ryan" Bernard said laugh hardly.

"Says someone who got left out simply because he was too old" Kent replied him.

"You guys should stop that. Ryan was lucky to have the Eezee Net player with him which included most of the people he brought together Kent played with strangers so you really shouldn't use that as a comparison" Lena said.

"But Kent needs to accept that Ryan is still the better player" Bernard said.

"Oh common even Ryan dare not say he is better than me" Kent replied him.

"Argh, isn't that enough? Kent was better than me at the beginning we all knew that" Ryan replied.

"How about now?" Bernard asked

"Well he's better than anyone of you in here" Ryan answered him.

"Even Ryan admits it" Kent said with pride.

"Well, you shouldn't really claim to be better than someone who's stat in the NBE would be difficult for you to tally in two to three years." Neal said smiling.

"Ah fine, I know you guys would stand up for him. But do you dare playing against just both of us" Kent asked.

"......" Jeff and Wesley looked at each other.

"How does that shows who's the best between the both you?" Jeff asked.

"Whoever scores more point?" Kent replied.

"Oh okay, sounds logical I guess" Wesley said.

"Let go guys" Sebastian said

"Can Neal join the team" Ryan asked

"Nope" in unison

"Oh okay so it's 6 against 2 isn't that a little bit much of a disparity" Kent said

"Sister-in-law can join you guys if she can't bare to see her lover lose badly" Nate answered him.

"Well the last time something like this happened we all knew who ended losing the game" Lena said

"That was 6 against 3. Neal was on their side now he's with us" Sebastian Replied.

"Let get started...."