Three lads

The Game finally ended with Eezee net defeating arch rival X-force Celtics in a margin of 122 - 117. Tony Evans scored most points despite playing as his usual Centre position and playing the last two quarters of the game. Apart from the addition of Kendall and Tim to the Eezee net squad, for the first time since the establishment of the team they appointed a manager. Ryan has always played a double role of Captain-Manager but following his departure they recruited a new manager with Tony Evans also replacing him as the new captain and so far it has proved to be the best decision. This Semi final makes it the Eighth semifinals the Eezee net played in. Making them the only team in the NBE to reach the semifinal of all the NBE season that has been played.

They currently lead the series and needed three more wins to qualify for the Playoff Final for the first time since five years.

The other game saw the Pulpy Raptors defeat the Crownstar Bulls 118-109. The raptors also takes the lead in this series. If they manage to defeat the Bulls, they will become the second team after the Eezee Net to play in three successive finals.

Wesley and Jeff followed Ryan advice to watch the match closely and analyze it but they figured out they couldn't do that or perhaps Wesley couldn't do that.
As a diehard fan of Eezee Net for several years, he just couldn't watch both side of the game having other fans like himself available made it difficult for him to.

Jeff was faring better but the match was great and he really doesn't have a better understanding of the professional basketball game.

An hour after the game ended with constant nagging of Jeff for them to go try out some new moves, the boys arrived at the old court only to find Ryan and Lena playing side by side against a team of five players. Despite having the number advantage, this group were not faring better. One could say it's a one sided massacre.

Jeff and Wesley watched the game they sat beside an elderly woman whom Wesley felt she was so familiar but he could not pin point who she really is.

The older woman actually lectured the two boys by explaining some moves and analyzing the situation of the game to them. With the two of them listening closely and they suddenly have an enlightenment.

They were astounded by the woman knowledge of the game, she would predict their moves, their chance at scoring and other details almost accurately. They both felt genuine respect for this mysterious woman.

The game ended with Lena and Ryan bullying the boys even Wesley and Jeff knew they would not be any better if they were the one in place of the boys.

"You're not as good as you have before, I can tell my husband would be disappointed with how poorly you played" The middle aged woman said to Ryan as she passed a towel to him.

"Huh" Jeff and Wesley were surprised. If this performance was not good enough then what is?

"Mum, you don't have to use such an harsh word on Ryan, he is retired now" Lena said.

Wesley finally understands why she felt familiar. She is the boss' Mother. But how does she know so much about basketball. What a weird set of people.

"Retired, didn't he just say he was going back" Miranda said

"Going back like you're going back to Eezee net" Wesley said. He couldn't contain his excitement.

"No" Ryan and Lena answered in unison.

"Oh" Wesley was disappointed

"How come you're so good?" One of the boys from earlier suddenly popped out from God knows where

"Ah that" Ryan was bemused

"I want to be better than you" The boy suddenly said

Ryan and everyone present were stunned by this boy declaration but Miranda was the first to speak as she said "Your just like a certain someone not just has brazen as he was" she laughed before adding "you want him to teach you right?"

"Yes" The boy answered.

"He doesn't have a problem with that or do you son" Miranda said

"Hmm.. yeah I mean no" Ryan managed to say.

"Can I stay with you guys please" The boy added

"Sure you can darling. What is your name" Miranda asked

"Mason Peterson" he answered

"We'll be calling you Pete then" Miranda said.

"Let all eat dinner together. Is that okay by everyone?" Miranda asked

"Yes" The three boys answered. As they followed Miranda leaving Lena and Ryan all alone on the pitch.

"It brought back memories right?" Lena suddenly asked.

"Huh"

"The three lads"

"Hmm, maybe" Ryan nodded.

"You wanted to say something before mother's arrival, what was that?" Ryan asked

"Huh...that, never mind" Lena said as she blushed hard.
This shameless bastard

Ryan smiled a little as he suddenly placed his lips on Lena's. Lena was shocked at first as she never saw that coming but soon regain her senses as she returned the kiss. She waited Ten years for their first make out session and she promised to make it memorable who knows when this guy might just disappear again.

The couples kissed passionately for a couple of minutes with both of them not planning to stop until when Ryan noticed Lena was out of breath. He broke the kiss but still kept his face close to hers as he looked closely at the person that mattered most to him.

"I love you Lena Clarke" Ryan said as he continues to hug her.

"I love you also Ryan I always do" Lena replied holding her man.

She has always secretly been in love with Ryan for over Nine years now. Six years ago when her father died he confessed his love for her only for him to disappear she wondered if he was never given break they lived in the same state but this guy never for once thought of coming to see her. At first she was mad at him but realizing that he treated all of his friends similarly or you could say even worse at least he do call and FaceTime her occasionally. She finally had to accept him for who he was.
He was capable of running from home just to play basketball and she is certain he hasn't heard from them since he left home Eleven years ago.