7: Terms & Service

An ornate red garment box was delivered to her rooms and waiting for us on her couch when we woke up. Sophie had warned me last night to expect something like this. Inside the box was a long white, gauzy nightgown with long slits up each side of the skirt, a deep neckline and bare back. I was going to be naked without being naked in it as it barely covered anything. There were also white silk ropes to bind me with and an accompanying gag.

She promised me that I'd never be bound as long as I was in her rooms, but he wouldn't hesitate to move me to his rooms if I "misbehaved" in any way. Even as Luna she could only do so much. Today she was planning to play the little sister card to negotiate what she called a gentleman's agreement with him. It wouldn't be anything formal like the contract that promised me to him, but she was confident that he'd hold up any deal they made.

My job was to just sit there like a decoration. I helped her drag the large tufted round ottoman across the room to the dining area to serve as my pedestal as breakfast was being brought in. I noticed that only women seemed to come into her suit. We were both going to be kept away from any possible chance to be found by a mate. Several breakfast foods were laid out on the table with a place setting on either side of one end of the table. She had me eat something while they were setting up, so that I wouldn't miss a chance to eat this morning.

She was arranging the curls of my hair over and around my shoulders when he entered the room. "Dimi," she exclaimed happily running across the room and jumping up to hug him, only to jerk back, "Ugh, you smell like her." She scrunched up her nose and smacked his shoulder. "You could've at least showered." She scolded.

He studied me for a long minute, ignoring her comment, "You didn't gag her," he admonished, frowning.

"No need," she waved him off dismissively walking back to my side, "She's much better behaved than you claimed, not feral at all." She tucked one of my curls behind my ear. His eyes narrowed, watching for my reaction. "See, she's perfectly harmless when you're not an ill mannered oaf."

"I shouldn't have underestimated your charms," he smiled at her, taking his seat. He poured a cup of coffee, adding cream and sugar. He arched an eyebrow at his sister when he noticed she hadn't moved to sit down yet, "I can see you have something more on your mind, out with it already?" he sipped his coffee, waiting on her answer.

Grabbing a glass of orange juice, she stated very matter of fact like, "I want to make sure I get my half of her."

He coughed, choking a bit on the mouthful of coffee he'd just swallowed, "What do you mean your half?" He set the mug down in front of him; eyeing her like she'd grown a third arm. "Just how charming were you last night?"

"She's supposed to be my surrogate. I should get to spend just as much time with her as you do," She grabbed a small bowl of fruit off the table, hand feeding me a strawberry before eating one herself. "Besides, you wanted me to educate her and you can't possibly spend all your time with her." She smiled sweetly, feeding me another berry.

He chuckled, "Just what else will you do with her?" he asked leaning back in his chair, smiling smugly.

"None of your business, that's what." She smiled back, just as smug, "Do you plan to tell me what you'll do with her behind your doors?" His head fell back as he laughed. "I didn't think so." She grinned popping a blueberry into her mouth. "Besides, what do you care?"

"Do you even know what to do with a," he gestured at me, "girl like that? I don't recall any female spending more than a few nights alone with you, my dear sister." He recovered his coffee, drinking deeply to hide his smile.