44: Everything will be OK

I woke up smiling with my fingers stroking the hair that fell on the back of his neck. It was the first time for as long as I could remember that I woke up feeling completely at peace and rested. I stretched out, letting my breasts press against the broad expanse of his chest, delighting in the warmth of his skin. His arms tightened, holding me against him, so that I could feel his rigid member press into my hip. I felt my smile widen. "Can't you go a few hours without poking me with that thing," I teased, trying to wiggle out of his grasp.

He rolled over on top of me, pinning my hands down on either side of my head. He looked down at me with a thoughtful expression. "No," he answered, "I really don't think I can, and you only have yourself to blame." He teased.

"I think you at least owe me another date, or romantic dinner or something first," I teased back.

"Rain check," he promised, dropping his head down to nibble on my neck.

I moaned and rolled my hips up as the flames licked through me from where his mouth worked. My nipples hardened, butterflies swirled in my stomach, my clit tingled making me hot and wet as they snaked through me. I was already breathing hard, and I had barely woken up. I tried to pry my hands out from under his, to grab his hips and pull them closer and bring that thick hard cock down to fill the hollow of my burning desire. He held them firm, letting his lips wonder across my shoulder, then down my chest.

His teeth grazed the tight little bud on my breast before he sucked it into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue. Heat bloomed through me, as I arched under him, my legs curling around his thighs. He moved to my other breast, biting down a little harder on the nipple to make me moan. When he lifted his head, a dark shadow danced in his eyes and he locked eyes with me as if to make sure I knew, he wasn't completely in control any more.

The dream flashed in my mind, the giant black wolf, lying with his head in my lap while I stroked his fur under the full moon. I knew it would always be the three of us, never just the two of us, it always had been. I brought my lips up to his, and kissed him, them. I couldn't have one without the other. He answered, slipping his tongue between my lips, sliding his rigid shaft along my already moist slit at the same time.

We both moaned into the kiss as he pushed the thick head of his cock just inside. I lifted my hips to take him in further, gasping as he thrust into me. Breaking our kiss, he sat up slightly to look down at me. He moved his hips in a steady rhythm, as he watched me moan and arch up under him with those shadowed blue eyes. Slowly his strokes increased in force and pace until I came undone, writhing beneath him as he continued to pulse into me.

Still watching me, he smiled and released my hands. He shifted, kneeling between my legs while his hands grasped the backs of my knees, guiding my legs up and began to thrust anew, making my tits bounce from the force. I didn't know what to do with my hands, they wanted to rake down his back, or twist in his hair. I couldn't reach either, so I touched where I wished his hands were instead, cupping my breasts and rolling the nipples between my fingers. He growled and pumped harder as he watched.

I loved hearing that low guttural growl; it sent chills down my spine and made my core quiver. I let one of my hands drift down, my fingers brushed over my clit and a shudder ran through me. He growled again, so I let my fingers swirl in soft circles over the little bump as he watched and continued his rough thrusts.

I was breathless as the exquisite surge of ecstasy rocked through me. With another growl, he released my knees and grasped my hips, jerking them up to meet his own brutal thrusts, as my body twisted below him. The whites of his eyes went black, that beautiful terrifying gaze falling on me. With a few erratic jolts, his own release poured into me.