11: The Monster

The morning began with shouting and slamming doors. Breakfast had been brought in and set up without waking us, but Dmitri made sure we got up when he came in. Without giving us time to wipe the sleep from our eyes, the fight between the two siblings began. He was furious that we weren't up already, but that was nothing compared to his rage about Sophie taking me to raid their mother's closet.

"It's not like anyone was using them or coming to claim them! Maybe you should have let the poor girl pack a bag before dragging her back here like a fucking caveman!"

"You crossed the wrong line this time Sophia!" he roared, "I think I've lost my appetite this morning!" Grabbing my wrist, he stormed out of her rooms, dragging me behind him, and ignoring her protests. He released his grip on me when we made it to his bedroom; all the doors between us and Sophia had been slammed shut.

I stood there like a child ready to be scolded while he paced angrily around the room. He'd walk up to the armoire, stare at the contents for a while, only to slam the doors and pace some more. His hands shifted back and forth between human hands and claws as he moved.

"I-I-I'm..." the word 'sorry' never made it out of my mouth, and I didn't even know what I was sorry for. He stomped towards me, forcing me to take several steps back until I found myself against the wall. Staring at each other I could see the dark shadow swirling in his eyes and my heart dropped into my stomach.

"Take it off," he growled between gritted teeth. My hands were shaking as I moved to comply, afraid of what would happen if I didn't follow his instructions. I let the silk pool on the floor at my feet.

"ALL of it!" his voice was lower, but still angry. I removed the underwear I was wearing, dropping them on top of the discarded pajamas. He took a step back to take in the full sight of me. "Let your hair down." I ran trembling fingers through the braid to free the strands and let them fall over me as a partial cover. "Push it back, so I can see you and lace your hands behind your neck." I did as I was told struggling not to tremble as I stood there.

"I think I prefer you like this," He mused darkly, "I should be able to see and touch wherever I please, when it pleases me." His hand reached forward to cup my breasts making me flinch. "Tsk, tsk tsk," he admonished, "You'll have to be punished for that." He held a breast in each hand, pinching my nipples lightly between his fingers. "You were very bad yesterday, venturing into places you don't belong," he leaned towards me, "Maybe it's time for me to try some new ventures as well," he dipped his head down and sucked my nipple into his mouth, biting gently as he flicked his tongue back and forth over it until it hardened. I had to bite down on my lip to stay quiet and not move.

He pulled back, with a grin, the scent of sandalwood and spice filling the air between us. "Step forward and bend over the bed, but keep your hands where they are," he instructed, working to undo the buckle of his belt. It was only a few steps forward to the bed and I bent over the mattress while keeping my hands clasped behind my neck.

The leather of his belt made a loud crack as it struck across my exposed behind. I cried out not ready for the stinging my buttocks felt. He struck again before I had a chance to recover from the first strike, landing a handful of blows across my bare ass until tears formed in my eyes and my voice grew hoarse.

"Spread your legs," he commanded, stepping closer and tossing the belt on the bed beside me. His fingers probed and pinched at the welts he'd made as I struggled to slide my feet apart through the pain. Tears poured down my face as I cried into the covers and he slid a hand up my thigh. Spanking one side of my ass at a time with one hand, the fingers of his other hand delved into the mound of curls between my legs, stroking my clit in time with each spanking he delivered. It wasn't long before my cries turned into breathless moans and it became a struggle to keep my hands firmly behind my neck. My hips even moved on their own to meet his motions.