12: Lessons Learned

I didn't sleep for very long. I remade the bed and folded up the clothes he'd had me remove. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to let him know I was awake or not, but the office door remained closed. I opted to comb out my hair and spend the time I had alone staring out the windows. I had to use the drapes to keep my nudity concealed, as I stood there watching life continue on the paths and lawns between the buildings that I could see.

A tray had been left while I was sleeping. A pitcher of tea along with some containers of chopped fruit, bottled water and wrapped sandwiches were neatly placed on the tray. I figured it had been left as my lunch and I made sure to eat enough to last, unsure if I'd be given diner tonight. I found myself snacking on the fruit throughout the afternoon as I watched out the window.

The sky had already begun to turn orange before the door opened again. I raced to the end of the bed, trying to toss my hair behind me and clasp my hands behind my neck before he'd fully entered the room. An amused smile tugged up the corners of his lips as he shut the door. He kicked his shoes off before making his way over to me.

Reaching out, he ran the back of his hand down the front of me, dropping his hand when it reached my waist. "I do like the sight of you like this," his icy blue eyes drank in the sight of me, "so eager and ready to please." He was talking more to himself than me. "Do you have a kiss to greet me with this evening?" His eyebrow lifted as he waited. Unsure if I was supposed to keep my hands were they were, I stepped forward and placed a light kiss on his lips.

"Is that the best you have to offer?" Worried I'd done it wrong; I stepped back into him, wrapping my arms around his neck to pull his lips down to mine. His hands circled my waist as he kissed me roughly, but not wholly unpleasantly. I didn't dare to be the first to pull back, and he continued to kiss me until I was breathless. "Someone is eager to begin tonight," he smiled. Pulling away, I stood back and put my hands on my neck.

"Did you get enough to eat today?" I nodded, I didn't know if he wanted a real answer or for me to just agree. Agreeing seemed the safer bet. "Do you think you remember your lessons from this morning?" I nodded again. "Good, I should like to take a shower." He stood there watching me for a moment before it occurred to me that he meant for me to undress him.

Kneeling, I started by undoing his belt and pulling it free with my teeth. "I'll take that for now," he took the leather from me, holding it ready for use. My pulse quickened, and I moved to work down the row of buttons on his shirt. He shrugged out of it as I tugged the last button open. I had to kneel again to work on his pants, already bulging from his stiffening cock. I don't know what possessed me, but I kissed it as I worked the cloth open. He patted my head and stepped out of the pants.

"Bend over the bed." I almost cried out, wanting to know what I had done wrong, but bit down on my lip and moved to obey. He moved behind me, and I readied myself for the blow. Instead he pushed the length of himself between my legs, sliding it against me. He sighed, "Gods, do you know how hot and wet your little pussy is already?" I couldn't answer, trying not to rock back and rub him against me more. Grabbing a handful of hair he pulled my head up and my body back, accomplishing the movement I was trying to avoid. "Are you enjoying how this feels?" When I didn't answer, he slapped my ass and pulled harder on my hair. "Answer me; do you enjoy the feel of my cock gliding against your hot little cunt?"

"Yes," I choked out quietly. I knew he wanted me to say yes, but it wasn't a lie either. I feared the power it gave him to know it. He tugged on my hair again. I rocked back, rolling my hips as I moaned out louder, "Yes!"

"Climb up on the bed," he pulled away so I could climb up on the mattress. "Lay on your back, bend your knees and open your legs wide so I can see." Tears of shame streamed down my face as I moved into the position. "Now reach down and let your fingers feel how wet you got for me." More tears rolled as I slid my hand down the inside of my thigh until I found the soft mound of curls between my legs. Squeezing my eyes shut, I dipped my fingers into the mound until I felt the slick slit hidden with it. "That's it," he coaxed, "now show me where you like me to touch you." Biting my lip to keep from sobbing out loud, I began sliding my fingers over the little knot of my clit.