40: Purgatory

Dmitri hadn't said anything about our deal these past few days. Maybe he'd forgotten, or assumed that because I hadn't said anything I was agreeing to continue as we were now. Something was happening between us, I didn't know what it was exactly and we hadn't talked about it at all. I didn't want to have to think about the terms of that damned contract. Could I go back to the way things were before I knew what it was like to have this? I wouldn't be able to hold out for long. Just a dream had made me so aroused that I literally jumped his bones this morning.

I rested my head against his chest and sighed heavily. "What's wrong?" He tilted my face up to look at him.

I shrugged, "I just wish I had more time."

He kissed my forehead. "Sophie will be upset if we are late, and I still have a lot of work to catch up on. Otherwise I would happily spend the day in bed with you, exploring all the ways I can find to make you squirm. Go get the shower started and I'll join you in a minute." His arms unfolded from me.

Pouting, but unable to tell him what I'd meant, I padded off to the bathroom to start the shower. I paused at the mirror to comb out the crazy bird's nest my hair had tangled into. It was a physical representation of my thoughts and feelings at the moment. Too bad there wasn't such a thing as an emotional comb.

His hands slid around my hips as I stood letting the water wash over me. Leaning back and resting against his chest, my thoughts began to blur. He kissed my shoulder, moving up my neck and stopping at my ear. "Hello beautiful, miss me?" His hands drifted, cupping my breasts as he continued to kiss my neck. Everywhere we touched sent intoxicating sparks through me that burned everything except his touch to ash.

I turned my head and found his lips waiting to meet mine. It was a deep, but soft kiss that made my knees weak, but he held me up. His hands gliding over my wet skin, with a feather light touch, gave me goose-bumps while also making me feel like molten lava was flowing through my veins.

With a step forward, he pressed me against the cold stone wall, his lips and hands moving with more fervor. I gasped both from the shock of the cold wall, and the hardening cock that pressed against my backside. Maybe he felt the same frantic need I did to savor the last few moments we had before the bubble we were in burst. I swayed my hips, grinding against him and let out a soft pleading moan.

His hand slid down my side, hooking under my thigh and hoisting it up, his body pressing me firmly against the wall. His other hand was behind me, guiding his cock into me again. As soon as he entered me, making me gasp, he curled his arm around my chest to help hold me up.

He took his time, his hips thrusting in a slow, steady rhythm. Every stroke, he pulled all the way out, leaving in just the tip, and then sliding the entire length in deep, until I felt his hips against my backside. I reached behind me, twisting my fingers in his hair and pulling his lips down to mine. We kissed as I moaned into his mouth, our tongues swirling together as he continued to plunge into me.

I began to shake in his arms, pleasure ripping through me so hard that I thought I'd shatter and break. He started to thrust rapidly, as I rode the high of my climax. With a grunt, I felt him empty into me, his cock throbbing like a second heartbeat in my core. My body shuddered again.

He set me back down on my feet, and spun me around to kiss me again. When he broke away, he left one arm curled around my waist, trying to add body wash to a loofa with the other hand. I had to bite my lip, not to laugh. I didn't want to lose physical contact with him either. Taking the bottle and loofa from him, I added soap to the little ball and squeezed it to make the suds lather.