39: Reckless Abandon

He had my legs folded up and pressed wide open to give him complete access to everything between my thighs. I couldn't remember how we ended up on the floor, but his tongue was flicking over my clit so fast that I couldn't really put together a comprehensive thought at the moment. Now each swish of his tongue brought me closer to sweet ecstasy and he didn't stop until I was writhing on the floor like I was having a seizure. When the spasms started to slow, he slid his tongue in one long stroke from my core to my clit, making me shudder anew.

He left a trail of kisses up over my stomach, breasts and neck as he climbed over me. I could taste myself on his lips as he slammed his mouth over mine. His tongue swirled against my own as he pulled my hair to tilt my head back. His movements becoming more and more aggressive and demanding, the longer we kissed. His hands seized my breasts roughly and rolled each nipple between his fingers, pinching them hard enough to make me whine. He answered with a long and deep, rumbling growl that made my core clench.

He jumped up, pulling me up off the floor with him, only to slam me against the wall and assault my lips again. He lifted me off my feet, my legs wrapping around his waist to keep him pressed against me, while the kiss intensified. Moving me atop his dresser, to unwind my limbs from him, he broke away. He looked me over, the sexy wolfish grin spreading over his face just before he hooked his arms under my knees and hoisted me back up against the wall.

I was dangling on his arms, hanging onto his shoulders for dear life, but splayed open before him. His lips devoured me, as he kissed my neck, his long hard cock slapping against my exposed little slit every time he shifted from one foot to the other. I needed him inside me, filling that empty, aching feeling that was growing ever more urgent between my legs. I whimpered, when he angled the thick, rigid shaft against my slit, just enough to tease me.

"Tell me," he growled, sucking on my neck as he bit it gently, his cock bobbing against my clit.

I moaned, trying to arch my back and roll my hips to grind against him. I didn't know what he wanted me to say, and the only thing I could think about clearly was how much I wanted him to thrust that thick, hot cock into my wet, needy hole. "Please," I whimpered as he grazed my clit again.

"Please what?" he mocked, biting a little harder as he rubbed against me.

"I want you," I moaned.

He nipped my ear and growled, "Be more specific," grinding against me to make me whine again. "You want me to what?" He shifted me in his arms, pushing my legs even further open. "You want me to fuck you?" he purred. I nodded. "Then I want to hear you say it. Tell me what you want." He pulled back to watch me as I hung there, blushing and struggling to force the words from my mouth.

He shifted me again, this time to slide the full length of him along my over stimulated clitoris. "I want you to," I felt my face heat up, "fill me with your big hard cock." I swallowed the embarrassment, digging my nails into his shoulders. "I need to feel you inside me," I pleaded, moaning as he ground against me.

He smiled, "I should fill that dirty filthy mouth of yours instead," he kissed me roughly. "But if you're going to beg," he gloated as he moved to kiss my neck and nip my ear. His muscles rippled as he lifted me to position me at an angle to set the thick round swollen knob of his dick between the lips of my eager pussy.

I gasped as the wide girth of him stretched me open. He groaned into my neck, letting my own weight impale myself onto his throbbing cock. A long pitchy moan rolled out of my lips as that ache in me was slowly satisfied. "Does your tight little hole like it when I stretch it wide like this?" He thrust his hips up to drive it in deeper, slamming my back into the wall with the force of it.