╰┈➤ Ⓟⓡⓞⓛⓞⓖⓤⓔ

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Y/n's pov

"Shit shit shit", I cursed repeatedly while speed walking down the sidewalk trying to squeeze through people,e accidentally bumping into a few. My damn alarm didn't work again. I swear I think it has something against me for putting a dent into it.

I saw the crosswalk signal was green so it was safe for me to cross the street. I squeezed out from the crowd and enter the crosswalk.  Soon as I did someone came swopping down at me. Their robotic talons sunk into my shoulders, snatching me right off the ground then we took off into the sky.

"CAWWW I CAUGHT A LITTLE SNACK", my kidnapper cackled as we flew throughout Paradise City. My kidnapper flew like an expert, dodging buildings in our path. People point and aimed their cameras at us. You know instead of calling someone to help me. I gripped onto their robotic ankles tightly in fear they'll drop me.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDNING ME", I screamed. "Kekeke calm down girl or you might slip from ym hold", he teased lessening his grip on my shoulders. I gripped their ankles tighter fear swirling up in my chest.

"HAHAHA NOW THAT I GOT A HOSTAGE THEY'LL TA-", they began shouting only for a hero, not just any hero, the Spider-Woman swinging around from one of the buildings. Before my kidnapped could fly up she sent a kick straight towards my kidnappers metal beak shattering it and knocking him out. My kidnapper dropped me immediately upon impact. I soon began falling towards the ground fast almost faster than a speeding train.

"Shit shit shit shit", I began panicking my arms, locs and legs flailing in the sky as I fell towards the ground, the street and cab cars were getting closer by the second. I closed my eyes ready to hit impact. Soon as I did I felt something stick to my chest causing me to reopen them. A huge web was attached to my chest. Spiderwoman swung me forward, swinging me back up towards the sky. When I was back up the web snapped. Spider-Woman crashed right into me. My arms immediately wrapped around their neck. Their left arm held the bottom of my work pants.

"Hold on tight okay", she said. I stared up at her in amazement. "Mhm", I hummed quickly tightening my grip and squeezing my head against their face. Her body radiated heat I couldn't stop myself from into nuzzling her. Spider-Woman let out a chuckle causing my face to heat up and making me pull away.

"Hold on tightly remember", she replied still focusing forward. "Sorry", I replied. She expertly shot Weber's to keep us swinging forward. We swung up into the air and landed on top a roof top of a apartment building. Spider-Woman placed me down onto the floor. I held my arms out trying to balance myself. Once I did I let out a sigh.

"Never thought I would miss the ground so much", I sighed. "I'm sure it missed you just as much", she replied standing on the edge. "If it did then it would've held onto my tighter don't you think", I replied causing her to let out a laugh.

"My joke that funny", I giggled approaching her. "Not that you just never start crying or showing me with thanks every time I save you, you just make jokes", she explained. "One way to cope with almost dying", I replied. "Hm fascinating", she hummed. "Thanks I guess", I replied glancing away the heat returning to my cheeks.

"Oh and thank you for saving me. Again", I added looking back at her. Last week I got kidnapped by a bunch of turtle dudes. It was just body builders dressed as turtles to give off the impression they were teenage mutant ninja turtles. Very weird she had to save me. At this point it was like a friendly meet up, yes she saves me that much.

"Of course now I got to go get our bird friend", she chuckled. "Break his ankles for me the robot ones", I replied walking towards the edge to get closer to her.

"For you...", she began holding her hand out. I gripped it feeling the cloth against my skin. Her red thumb rubes the back go my knuckles soothingly, I'm never washing my hands again.

"...Of course ", she chuckled dryly then her hand slipped out from mine. She fell backwards over the edge. I rushed towards the edge gripping the concrete edge. I looked down to see where she went. I saw her figure swinging away soon disappearing behind one of the buildings. I let out a joyful sigh. She's the one of the reason why I never move out of Paradise. I get the pleasure of being in her arms every time she saves me. She's my hero and one of my crushes so win win.

"What I give to be in her arms", I giggled then began heading for the entrance that led inside the building. I pulled on the double doors only for it to shake refusing to open. I pulled on it again, of course it didn't open. I looked around as if I'll see someone to help me inside. Of course the only thing up here was a cage filled with pigeons. I let out a groan and kicked the door stubbing my toe hard making me bite down on my lip. I fell to the floor gripping my shoe. Once the pain passed I just laid there.

"Shit"

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -