╰┈➤ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ③

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Y/n's pov

"She told me I was a catch", I beamed. "You better not complain to me anymore about not finding a girlfriend", Carley replied focusing on her work while speaking with me. "What do you mean", I questioned. "You're getting hit on by a hero, you have to get with her now", she joked. "We have to remember she could be a creep no ones ever seen her face", I reminded. "Someone must have seen her face", she scoffed. "Maybe her spider mom", I commented. Carley stopped typing to look at me.

"Spider mom", she questioned. "Yeah she has spider powers so you know. She was born from a spider mom", I answered. "...Do you hear yourself", she questioned. "Yes loud and clear do you really think there's other ways she turned into a spider", I questioned. "Uh yes nuclear shit, forceful testing, there's many ways she got her spider powers not no damn spider momma", she explained. "Do you really think someone fucked a spider", she continued. "Okay now I didn't mean a human had sex with a spider that's just gross", I replied. "Then how else would a spider get pregnant with a human baby", she questioned.

"It could be an alien spider. It landed here and you know cause of the environment she lives in she had to birth a spider baby that could shape shift to look like a human and so it got stuck looking like a human cause spiderwoman always had to look human. So to be in touch with her alien spider roots she made a spider suit and began saving people to stay in touch with her humanity", I explained. Carley just stared at me.

"...You're messing with me", she accused. "That I am", I giggled pressing one of my keys sending sharing my finished paperwork. "For real though, who do you think they are", she questioned. I rest my chin on inner palm while I thought who spiderwoman could be.

"I honestly don't know", I replied. "It can't be anyone too famous it has to be someone who's just normal", I answered. "They can't be too normal if they're spider woman", she commented. "True but I don't know anyone who could be Spiderwoman", I spoke. "It be nice if it was Hange then you wouldn't be in a love triangle", she joked. "It's more like a right angle", I sighed. Me begin he little arch, Hange being in front of me and Spiderwoman being above me", I sighed. "You have a weird way exclaiming things", Carley chuckled. "Complicated things are hard to explain", I commented.

"I hear that, its hard explaining that I'm younger than I look", a voice chuckled causing me to jump. I turned around in my chair seeing it was my boss and CEO of the company Carley and I work for, Zeke Yeager. He wore an all light grey suit. His blond hair only reached to the top of his glasses resting against his forehead. His beard was frown out, but kept clean no hairs sticking out of place.

"Sorry for scaring you", he chuckled giving me a closed eye smile, making his circular glass lens shine for a split second.

"It's okay sir", I smiled moving my hand from over my heart.

"Boss who do you think Spiderwoman is", Carley questioned turning her chair to be able to face him. "A fool", he answered. "Fool huh even though they saved people", I questioned. "People like her only save to look good. I won't be surprise if she did things on the sidelines", he explained. "If she was truly a hero you wouldn't keep getting kidnapped', he added. "Which reminds me are you okay Y/n", he questioned.

"I'm fine really", I smiled. "You are a valuable worker I can't help to worry for your safety. I can assign you bodyguards, give you a safer place to stay anything you need", he offered. "I-It won't bother me nor I'll charge you for it, you know you need it", he continued.

"She said no Zeke", Hange said while approaching us. Her hands were in her lab coat pockets and she had her usual smile.

"..Besides I'm sure she can handle herself. Spiderwoman will keep saving her", Hange added. "You can't always rely on a vigilante", Zeke countered. "True, but I know she'll always save Y/n, my hunch says so", she smiled. "Besides if you're worried about the worker's health you could offer all that to the receptionist she's been dealing with villain problems for a while now", Hange offered. "Unfortunately my resources are limited", Zeke replied with a polite smile. "Y/n said no so you can give it to Linda then", Hange replied smiling back at him.

If fake smiles could kill they wound be on the ground twisting and turning as death took over them.

Zeke just let out a dry chuckle. "Have a good day you three", he said then walked away. Hange watched as he did her smile leaving her face for a split second while she walked towards me. When she was close she focused back onto me; A smile back on her face.

"Are you okay", she questioned. "Yeah I'm fine thanks for saving me", I replied. "Anytime", she replied. "I'll see you two later", she said then walked away. Carley and I watched as she did making sure she was out of ear reach. Once she was we looked at each other.

"Holy shit", Carley whispered. "They was fighting", I whispered. "I know", she whispered back while  giggling a lot. "Better add Zeke to that right angel love triangle of yours", she chuckled. "Absolutely not", I replied. "He's the outlier dot while Hange, Spider woman and I are the clump of dots", I added.

"So it's a threesome and Zeke's just not invited", she questioned causing me to let out a sigh. "You knew what I meant", I said causing her to let out a laugh. "That I did", she replied sticking he tongue out at me.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -