╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑦

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -Includes: boob play, oral job- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Includes: boob play, oral job
- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Y/n's pov

"You're really Spiderwoman", I squealed excitedly while wetting another cotton ball in rubbing alcohol. I was sitting on my knees in between her legs. The wound was close to her pelvic and below her stomach. I patched the others ones up this was the last one.

"How you learn how to do that", she questioned while watching me. "I started out with a medical degree but later down the line I switched", I answered. She just let out a hum then was quiet again. After about three minutes she began speaking again.

"Is it really that shocking", she chuckled dryly then letting out a hiss when I pressed the wet cotton ball against one of her wounds. "No I figured down he line it was you", I replied. "Really? What made you so sure I was spiderwoman", she asked. "Well..", I began too focused on cleaning her wound. Once I was sure it was cleaned I put the cotton ball aside and grabbed a bandage.

"You have bad eye sight. I remember you almost swung us into a building that one time", I chuckled picking up some suture and medical tool I had stashed away; I knew the would come in handy.

"You're going to have to lay down for me", I said standing up. "I'll be okay sitting", she replied. "Hange I need to stic-", I began to say but my words got stuck din my throat when I saw her wound was healing? Like it was gradually closing up on its own.

"It's healing already so fast", I pointed out. "Yeah it takes a while", she chuckled. "Its works faster now ever since I stabbed myself a bunch of times", she laughed. "Excuse me", I questioned looking up at her. "Why would you do that", I fussed smacking the side of leg. "I had to test it out and know how fast my healing factor works", she explained with a smile. "That's not even the worst I did. Broke bones, see what happened if I got hit by a car, chopped off limbs", she began naming. "I get it I get it. Stop before I put you in a institution", I sighed causing her to let out a laugh.

"So back to what I was saying how'd you know it was me beside my eye eight", she asked titling her head to the side.

"Your nose", I answered grabbing a huge bandage. "There are other with my type of nose", she replied. "Yeah but yours is very distinct", I giggled peeling the sticky part of the huge bandaid off and placing the huge bandaid on her gradually healing wound.

"And you were a bit...you know what never mind", I chuckled dryly while packing my medical kit back into its case. "You have to be tired so let me make you a bed real quick", I said pushing the medical kit under my bed and stood up. Before I could walk away she grabbed my wrist forcing me to stay put. Finally feeling her skin against mine send a tingle up from my hand and into my body.