╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⓪

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Y/n's pov

This was awkward.

"This place is really nice", I smiled at Zeke who sat across from me. "I'm glad you do", he replied giving me a closed eyed smile. "From the reviews the food is amazing here too", he commented closing his menu and placing it down on the table.

"Have you decide what you're getting", he questioned. No I did not.

"Coleslaw", I answer quickly. "I'll have the coleslaw", I repeated. I don't even like coleslaw. "That's all", he questioned. "Mhm", I hummed. Soon after a waiter arrived at our table. Zeke told them our order. I fiddled with my fingers waring for him finish talking. I felt nervous, not because of him. I don't even like him, romantically, but still felt nervous since this is technically a date, unfortunately. Hange wanted to seem like I didn't know her out of work so this was the best way to that. Oh god, I'm just using him.

"Y/n", Zeke called snapping me out of my daze,. "Sorry I  zoned out", I replied. "What were you saying", I questioned. "What made you want to work in this field", he questioned. "Feels like an interview", I joked. "...Oh my apologizes", he replied. "NO no I was just messing with you sorry", I reassured waving my hands a bit. "I was always good at science and prefer working in a lab or at least near one", I answered. "That's admirable", he commented. "Thank you I guess", I chuckled dryly.

"So why did you become a CEO? You just became one correct", I questioned. "That's right. The man who raised me gifted me with this company", Zeke answered. "Beast corp was his greatest work", he added. "Him and Marley cop wanted me tot take the job so I did", he explained. "So you didn't originally want it", I pointed out. "Not really no", he answered. " My father was against it greatly, wanted me to work for a smaller company or none at all", he scoffed. "Thought it was best for you", I spoke. "No, he was just jealous of how successful I was becoming, that I wasn't;t listening to his ways", he explained. "Hence why I never contacted him when he was living", he added. "Oh sorry", I apologized awkwardly. "No need", he smiled.

Our food finally arrives. My food was placed in front of me. It looked disgusting. Like puke mixed salad. I looked at Zeke's plate, my mouth almost dropped. He had some kind of sausage type food. The little sausages were shaped into horses rushing into battle with olive and stick shaped humans riding the sausage horses.

"Where was that on the menu?!", I questioned. "Oh this", Zeke began looming down at his place. "I'll be soon buying this place so they let me make a custom and order just for me", he explained. "You're buying a restaurant", I questioned. "Mhm I like this establishment. So in the future we can come here anytime you want to", he told. "Oh okay", I fake smiled.

Zeke smiled at me then pick dup his fork. He stabbed the horse decapitating the stick mania the process. He placed the horse into his mouth then began chewing. Once he swallowed his food he began talking.