╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①④

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

The elevator doors slid open allowing me to step out from the deathtrap only to enter another one.

"Good morning Y/n", Zeke greeted speed walking towards me to avoid me from slipping away from him.

"Good Morning sir!", I beamed with fake niceness trying to walk pass him.

"Hold on", he said holding his arm out making me gently bump into it. I turned to face him, refraining myself from letting out an annoyed sigh.

Once he was sure I wasn't going to walk off he lowered his arm. A genuine closed eye smile was on his face. Opening his jacket he began fishing something out from one of the inner pockets.. Upon pulling his hand out I noticed it was wrapped in bandage. He held his hand out revealing a small jewelry case.

Whoever is out there please don't let this man get down on one knee. Imma get fired today if he so much as bend down.

"I would like to apologize for the other night", he said opening the case lid with his other ladle revealing some kind of pendant.

"This gift is along with my apology", he added.

"I'm sorry sir I can't possibly take that", I awkwardly chuckle waving my hand at him slightly. LThe apology is enough".

"It's not good to deny. your boss's gift", he stated with a smile. I had to stop myself from frowning at him.

"Look sir I-", I went to say, but I jumped when I felt someone's hand placed against the small of my back. I looked seeing it was Hange, I relaxed immediately in her hold. Zeke's smile went away a confused expression on his face.

"Hange", he said acknowledging her.

"Mr. Yeager", she replied with a fake smile. "Am I interrupting something", she questioned.

"Unfortunately yes, Y/n and I were having a private discussion", he replied glancing at me. I avoided his eyes by looking away.

"Ah, that's too bad I never her right now if you don't mind", Hange replied her arm wrapping around my back, her hand gripping on my waist making me press up against her side.

"I do-Thank you sir I appreciate that", Hange quickly replied cutting him off. She soon began dragging me off towards her office.

"Sorry sir goodbye", I quickly replied to him before getting far away from him, the man is still my boss technically.

Zeke didn't say anything. He just stared at us in an eerie like way. No annoyance, no anger, not even jealous. He just stared. The feeling go Hange's hand digging into my skin made me turn around to look at her. She was smiling down at me. The two of us finally stopped in front of her office door.