╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑧

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Y/n's pov

I forced my tired eyes to open no matter how much my tired body went against waking up. Once I woke up a bit I felt the arm wrapped around my waist.

"Mourning beautiful", Hange greeted, their voice raspy. I looked up at her seeing I was in face laying against her warm body. I moved my head down and snuggle amore into her.

"Oh thank god this is real", I sighed. "You thought it wasn't", she questioned. "Yeah I did", I chuckled tiredly. "It still crazy I was right about you being spiderwoman", I admitted. "Yeah it's still crazy to me too", she chuckled.

"..How did you even become spiderwoman", I asked. "Well remember I worked overnight", she asked. "You're going to be have more specific Hange", I replied. "Haha sorry well one of those overnights I passed out and one of the radioactive spiders got out of containment and bit me", she explained. I immediately snapped my head up at her.

"This is why we don't let you stay overnight", I sighed. "I had to take it out for further study!", she tried defending. "You have to always make sure to put it back! Oh god did this happen when Moblit was out", I questioned. "N-....Yeah it was", she admitted sitting up making me get of her shoulder. I sat up along with her.

"But on the bright side...", she began her hand caressing my thigh. I got up and crawled onto her lap. Her hands came to lift and settle onto my hips, her hands slowly danced from my hips to the side of my thighs before back up.

"..It lead me to you", she finished. "Mmm yeah", I hummed. "Upset", she questioned. "Kind of. Made a bet with Carley that you were from outer space", I answered. She was quiet for a moment before letting out small giggles.

"What is it", I questioned her giggles stating to become contagious."You were prepared to have sex with an alien spider, she giggled. "Well no yes I-I was prepared to have sex with you!", I confessed. "Oh? So this was all apart of your evil pan then", she questioned. "What evil pan Hange", I questioned. "To keep getting kidnapped by villains so I can come save you and eventually we have sex", she explained. "Am I right", she asked jokingly. "Well it wouldn't be really evil if I told you it did", I chuckled leaning in more, my breath fanning her lips.

"I guess not", she hummed before leaning in to place her lips against mine. Our lips melded together into a slow beautiful patten. Not even the morning breath stopped us. I placed my hands on her muscular shoulders and pushed more into her to get more of a taste. She pushed further back making me fall back onto my bed. I let go of my shoulders and began slipping them under her shirt to feel her toned stomach. She let out groan from cold touches.

Hange broke the kiss about to start kissing my neck, but my alarm began ringing. She moved her head out from my neck and looked at me.

"I guess I should get going now", she sighed. "Yeah...see you at work", I questioned. "You'll be seeing Hange", she stated. "Yeah I know? Who else", I questioned. "I'm spiderwoman right now", she replied. I still had a look of confusion on my face.

"Look at the shirt I borrowed", she said. I looked down seeing she was wearing my spiderwoman shirt. I felt my face burn with embarrassment.

"....You better give that back, Hange", I said. "I will", she chuckled now getting off me and climbing out of the bed. I watched as she did staring at her backside. Her butt was medium, had the right amount of muscle in them.

"Damn", I thought before getting out of my bed as well. "Wait Hange your lab clothes aren't here", I pointed out following her out of my room. "And your mask is torn", I added.

"Not to worry", she answered her back facing me as she put something on her head. She turned around showing the grocery bag on her head. She made two little holes where her eyes were in front of her glasses.

"Hange. That's isn't safe", I said crossing my arms. "For children it isn't. I'll be fine", she replied walking over towards me. "That doesn't change a thing", I sighed. She lift the bag up and grabbed the back of my waist to pull me into another kiss.

This kiss was different. It was slow and full of passion more than the previous one this mourning. It was like a kiss you give when you know it's the last one. She broke it and forced herself to pull away from me.

"Just be careful and watch where your shining and bring that shirt back", I told as I followed her towards my window. She opened it wide enough for he rot slip out of. She turned around to face me, sitting on the window sill.

"I'll see you at work", she beamed before tipping backwards out of my window. I sped walked towards my window to be able to see her swing away, but I was too late. She was already out of my view. I let out a happy filled sigh still high from the kiss she gave me. I closed the window then went to get ready for work.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
So um y'all going to be really mad at me but there's only like a few chapters left 💀

Also created a new Hange fanfic where she's an outlaw. So if your interested check out my announcements-
- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -