╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①①

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

2nd pov

Hange immediately began returning the kiss. Her tongue entered your mouth to explore what belonged to her and only her.

Her hands gripped at your hips while your hands wrapped around her neck. From the strength of her kiss it forced you to lean back a bit. She forced you back making you start walking backwards. Her lips remained on yours refusing to break it as if she'll die if she does.

Your back met your kitchen counter. Hange yanked your skirt down until they were piled around your feet. Then she lift you up with ease soon planting you on top of it. You held onto her face angling your head down a bit. Hange immediately got in between your legs getting close as she can to you. She ripped the top from over your head revealing your lacey black bra.

Hange broke the kiss to look at you a dry chuckle came from her.

"You wore this for him", she smiled. "No it's just comfortable", you answered. Hange just let out a sigh her hands rubbed at your thighs. Her hands press down on your brown skin, enjoying the way your skin felt against the palm of her hand.

"When I said to keep our relationship under wraps I never meant to go on a date with him", Hange told. "It was avoid suspicion that's all", I assured. "You should've chose someone else", she countered placing gentle kisses at on your neck. Her kisses and love bites traveled up until she was next to your ear. A please sigh came from you. You tilt your had to the side to give her more room.

"He could never pleasure you", she said her hands unclipping your bra. Once it was off she placed it on the counter next to you. Her hands found their way yo your chest. Fingers rubbed at your nipples letting them grown hard.

"He wouldn't know how to", she spoke. "He doesn't know you like I do", she continued. "And you do?", you questioned.

Hange moved away from your ear to smile at you. A gasp escaped from you when she shifted her hips making your covered clit press against her. Her hand found their place under your thighs.

"Baby, all I had to do was fuck you once", she replied. "I studied you the first time..", she began grabbing at your underwear. With a little of your help you were able to get them off you. once they were off she threw it aside. Her finger touched your sex teasing you lower lips. You held your breath trying to keep cool. A smile grew on her lips.

"...Now I can really fuck you dumb", she said her fingers covering themselves in your slick. "..I'll make you forget his whole existence", she promised then began pushing her fingers inside.

✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎

"O-Oh fuck~", you cried into the sheets.