╰┈➤ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑤

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Y/n's pov

"That's weird", I commented while looking over Hange's shoulder. We were dissecting a person, they were killed about three days ago. Something was weird about them hence why Zeke bought the body, yes bought, and had us dissecting them. He only asked Hange to, Hange asked me if I could say late to help her and of course I agreed to.

"You see it too", Hange commented using the tool to poke at the man's stomach. HIs stomach wa bigger than the other organs almost taking up his whole torso. He also had this creepy look on his face before and after he died. He was affected by some kind of virus called "Titan"; that's what we decide to call it now.

"Fascinating..", Hange sighed happily her cheeks turning red. "Isn't it", she questioned facing me with an excited look on her face. She was making a very lewd face.

"Y-Yeah", I stuttered my cheeks heating up a bit. "Yeah it is", I repeated moving back a bit to give her some space. "We should be careful this stuff could be contagious", I reminded. "I remember", she chuckled standing up out of her chair. "That enough for today", she sighed gather the tools into a small pile on the table.

"Really we're picking up now", I questioned. "What do you mean", she questions looking back at me. "I expected us to be here until at least 2 in the mourning", I answered. "You always stay late", I added. "I want to but I actually feel tired", she replied stretching her arms.

"Unless you want us to stay longer", she offered turning to face me. "Oh no we don't have to I am a bit tired too", I answered. "Alright then let's clean up", she smiled, I should've said yes.

"Mhm", I hummed walking over towards the body standing in front of the head.

"I got the body can you clean the tools", Hagen asked. "Yeah but are you sure, he looks pretty heavy", I questioned. "He's not too heavy, I'll manage", she chuckled walking over towards me causing me to step to the side. I walked around her to make my way over towards the cart with the medical tools on it. I picked up some of the tools and made my way over towards the sink. Hange rolled the cart over towards where the rest of the bodies were located.

As I was washing the tools I turned my head to see if Hange actually could lift that body. She lift the body up with ease and began placing them onto the tray that was connected to the mortuary fridge; The bodies are usually heavy when dead she picked the person up with ease. I turned back around before she could catch me looking. I placed one of the tools on to the towel then grabbed the next. After a couple of minutes I was done washing them.

"Are you doing anything this weekend", Hange questioned. "No not really", I answered. "Really I heard it was going to be sunny and warm temperatures", she stated. "Yeah I heard, but with my luck I'll get kidnapped again", I sighed. "I really need to find a safer place to live", I added. "Yeah I guess you're lucky spiderwoman is around", Hange chuckled dryly. "I really am, I would probably be dead if it wasn't for her", I told. "She's truly is amazing", I sighed.